myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Syria
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As usual, with no coherent argument NW resorts to name calling. Ignores reasoning. It's what trolls do, all over the world.
nw30

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
As usual, with no coherent argument NW resorts to name calling. Ignores reasoning. It's what trolls do, all over the world.
Sensitive much? The only thing I called you is a "progressive liberal", so now what, are you ashamed of that?
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
update: A deal has been reached for Turkey to suspend military operations in northern Syria, as Vice President Pence has confirmed in a briefing to reporters. "A pause in military operations for 120 hours" - or 5 days - while the US facilitates an "orderly withdrawal" of its forces as well as partner SDF Kurdish forces outside a 20-mile 'safe zone' will take effect based on Thursday's meeting with President Erdogan, Pence said.

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahah

yeah and we have a deal with Chhhhhhhhina too
and the greatest economy of all time
and ......
and.......

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

the Peanuts are getting bigger my friend...

Laugh all you want, but only small arms fire in Kurds area, Erdogan is heeled, and NO U.S. SOLDIERS ARE BEING KILLED...

So laugh out loud

I'm not laughing about the situation on the ground. I'm laughing at the BS coming from the administration. We call a cease fire, after igniting the fighting that needs the cease fire.... Its like the tariffs, we put tariffs on, then get excited when those same tariffs dont go up...
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:
nw30 wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:
nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:
Does Vietnam have anything to do with poor judgement over Syria?

Trolls try to divert attention from the latest Trump mistake or corruption. That's what they do when they have no knowledge and no coherent argument.
Quit your sobbing, you just now did what you accuse me of doing. I'm talking historical context, and you don't like it.
How about you, do you think we should have stayed in Viet Nam?

No coherent argument. The name of the country is Vietnam. Is nitwit one or two words?
You wimped out on the question also, you chose to hide behind your teacher's skirt instead. No guts, only cheap obfuscation.
Should I be surprised at either one of you? Fuck no.

This is SO predictable. The Trump apologists create an argument that has nothing to do with the issue at hand to make a point (one I'm not really sure I understand). Then claim others are guilty of obfuscation? NW, do you read your posts?

Maybe you should start a thread on the Vietnam War? But, let me ask you this NW. Do you agree with Trump's actions?
Most of them.
Maybe I shouldn't have gone so far back in history, I suppose that was a tall order for this crowd, so more recent history might make more sense.
Such as Obama pulling out all the troops out of Iraq, which led to the "JV team" being able to create a caliphate. Which led to public slow motion beheadings which they video taped and distributed, along with crucifixions, burning people alive, heads stuck on polls around the town square.

There are two things wrong with this line of reasoning, which is an obvious attempt to divert attention from the nearly universal condemnation of Trump's decision and lack of thought.
BS, only with the mainstream media which is hooked up to your umbilical. I know you didn't watch the Trump rally last night, it's so beneath you. 20,000 inside, and another 20,000 outside according to estimates on the outside crowd. The longest ovation last night was when Trump said we have to bring our troops home.
That used to be territory that you progressive liberals had staked out for yourselves, but according to you guys, even if he does something that you guys should be in favor of, it's no longer a good thing, for one reason only, it's Trump that did it.
10 years ago Obama said that our troops would be in Syria for about one month.

NW, you're a loyal foot soldier, the administration appreciates your service.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talk about fake news. You've only got 1 sane candidate, and the media is trashing her...

Hillary Clinton has warned that Russia, which interfered in the US election she lost in 2016, is "grooming" a Democratic candidate for a third-party run next year, signalling congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard could fill the role.
nw30

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hea Boggsy, I know you're being facetious, but thanks for reposting my convos, I like them. Wink
That's where mac thinks I called him a name, that he apparently doesn't like.
mac

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NW thinks that this is coherent, and thinks that it doesn't involve name-calling. Sad, but not surprising.

Quote:
BS, only with the mainstream media which is hooked up to your umbilical.

Nothing to do with sensitive. Everything to do with the ability to comprehend a line of reasoning, distinguish that reasoning from Republican talking points, and respond thoughtfully. It's called critical thinking.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NW

Was that rally the one where he lied 26 times? Or was it the one where his campaign stiffed the local communities for security services he requested and agreed to pay for then didn't?
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
update: A deal has been reached for Turkey to suspend military operations in northern Syria, as Vice President Pence has confirmed in a briefing to reporters. "A pause in military operations for 120 hours" - or 5 days - while the US facilitates an "orderly withdrawal" of its forces as well as partner SDF Kurdish forces outside a 20-mile 'safe zone' will take effect based on Thursday's meeting with President Erdogan, Pence said.

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahah

yeah and we have a deal with Chhhhhhhhina too
and the greatest economy of all time
and ......
and.......

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

the Peanuts are getting bigger my friend...

Laugh all you want, but only small arms fire in Kurds area, Erdogan is heeled, and NO U.S. SOLDIERS ARE BEING KILLED...

So laugh out loud

I'm not laughing about the situation on the ground. I'm laughing at the BS coming from the administration. We call a cease fire, after igniting the fighting that needs the cease fire.... Its like the tariffs, we put tariffs on, then get excited when those same tariffs dont go up...

Once again Boggs, I tell you that China is evil.....more proof

Sources tell The Hollywood Reporter that Bruce Lee’s daughter made a direct appeal to China’s National Film Administration for changes to her father's controversial portrayal in the film. Now, the movie's China backer Bona Film Group is said to be frantically working with Tarantino on a new cut to salvage the release.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They didn't ignite anything retard, the Turks were lined up at the border in attack mode. We had a small group being holding a line that Turkey was determined to break....not our war, not what we signed up for...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 5 of 15

Jump to: