myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Netanyahu

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:31 pm    Post subject: Netanyahu Reply with quote

In 2026 there was a huge amount of chatter on the forum, accusing anyone who disagreed with crooked Bibi of ant-semitism—which somehow NW couldn’t ever figure out how to spell.

Just a little update on the crooked right wing Israeli politician. Is that redundant?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/israeli-prime-minister-benjamin-netanyahu-indicted-on-charges-of-bribery-fraud-breach-of-trust/2019/11/21/ef396fee-0bc2-11ea-8054-289aef6e38a3_story.html?wpisrc=nl_most&wpmm=1
nw30

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, mac is now doing some time travel, awesome!
I'll trade you my spelling skills for your time travel skills.

mac wrote:
In 2026 there was a huge amount of chatter on the forum, accusing anyone who disagreed with crooked Bibi of ant-semitism—which somehow NW couldn’t ever figure out how to spell.

mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Netanyahu Reply with quote

mac wrote:

Just a little update on the crooked right wing Israeli politician. Is that redundant?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/israeli-prime-minister-benjamin-netanyahu-indicted-on-charges-of-bribery-fraud-breach-of-trust/2019/11/21/ef396fee-0bc2-11ea-8054-289aef6e38a3_story.html?wpisrc=nl_most&wpmm=1

Wait till Israel is run by a left wing retard.....The regret will sink in fast as the body bags stack up....
mac

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The funniest part of looking up the old right wing screeds praising criminal Netanyahu was refreshing my memory about the depth of hypocrisy. It can be found here: https://www.iwindsurf.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=31038&start=580&sid=42a0a8b2c5bd46d950c9ac8a92fb1982

the Obama’s Amazing Effectiveness thread. Different righties, including hypogybe, ranted about Obama’s policies on Syria. He got used by
Putin, and so on. Now that Trump turned and ran—apparently at the request of Putin—what do we hear? Crickets. And I’m just not kind enough to overlook NW’s accusation that criticism of Bibi was “anti-sematic.” Not to worry, it was his Christmas eve card wishing for world peace.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
The funniest part of looking up the old right wing screeds praising criminal Netanyahu was refreshing my memory about the depth of hypocrisy. It can be found here: https://www.iwindsurf.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=31038&start=580&sid=42a0a8b2c5bd46d950c9ac8a92fb1982

the Obama’s Amazing Effectiveness thread. Different righties, including hypogybe, ranted about Obama’s policies on Syria. He got used by
Putin, and so on. Now that Trump turned and ran—apparently at the request of Putin—what do we hear? Crickets. And I’m just not kind enough to overlook NW’s accusation that criticism of Bibi was “anti-sematic.” Not to worry, it was his Christmas eve card wishing for world peace.

Anyone who looks up post from three years ago.......IS A FUCKING LOSER!!!!

Get a life old man. I'm putting sticky bumps wax on my surfboard right now getting ready for morning strapless kite sesh...give it a try sometime....pure magic!!!
mac

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have any logical skills, it takes about ten seconds to look up the last set of comments by right wingers—eating peanuts out of Netanyahu’s ass. People who make up shit every few minutes, and never acknowledge the lies they have told, simply can’t comprehend that there is truth. They’ve done their level best to help Trump murder it.

No defense of Bibi—none may be possible. So attack someone.
nw30

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
—eating peanuts out of Netanyahu’s ass.
Hummm, that's one hell of an imagination you've got there, some people can't ever seem to get out of high school.
And what, aren't you supposed to be around 70 years old by now? Rolling Eyes
mac

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No longer defending Bibi the crooked?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: