myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Biden 2020
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 83, 84, 85 ... 104, 105, 106  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
J64TWB

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kind of funny when myrgybe gets frustrated. He’s out of arguments, he gets all riled up and like clockwork, throws the kitchen sink. A Trump tantrum.

Biden is WAY better than Trump for all of mankind. A term you fail to grasp. Humanity, society, humankind, the human race, people, homo sapiens, deliverance from the opposite - Trump.

Sorry Charlie, take your lame arguments over to the Joe Rogan forum and pop some ivermectin. Worms lodge in the brain. This is no joke.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And this notion that a big strong able man is needed to lead the free world is a joke.. We’ve had all kinds of leaders and the US is doing just fine .. Are the optics of an older Joe Biden awe inspiring ? Of course not .. Is he able to make the right decision with the help of his advisors ? Of course he is .. As messy as it was , I’m glad we’re out of Afghanistan and we just got an infrastructure deal.. Something the big blow hard could not get done …
mac

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure that this really pisses off the selfish righties. Using the government to reduce child poverty. Just one of sleepy Joe's accomplishments.

Quote:
It seemed like a blustery overpromise when President Joe Biden pledged in July to oversee “the largest ever one-year decrease in child poverty in the history of the United States”. By the end of the year, however, he will probably turn out to have been correct. Recent modelling by scholars at Columbia University estimates that in July child poverty was 41% lower than normal.

Since I still spend time tutoring children from poverty, I am a huge fan.

Then there is China. Buggy whip wants us to believe that China suddenly, in the last months, discovered hypersonic technology, and the Trump administration didn't ignore it. There's actually a record, if you're interested in understanding, you can actually examine it:

https://www.china-briefing.com/news/us-china-relations-in-the-biden-era-a-timeline/

And then there is the submarine deal, which strengthened an ally and drove China into a frenzy.

One thing you can rely on, buggy whip will repeat the WSJ's talking points about Biden without bothering to either think or check.
mac

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
GT, If you were hoping for a reasoned response, the posters from the left here will have left you in despair.

Like Techno, buggy whip is completely blind to the hysterical irony in his postings. To make this comment, he has to pretend that Techno's opening salvo
Quote:
And the Democratic accomplishments?

More like a stopped up toilet. It stinks and isn't going anywhere.

was the start of a reasoned discussion.

I think we can rest assured that even after Isobars has passed on to rant at Saint Peter about the doctors at the VA and his sandwich, gybe will be here, bullying and plonking. He has become Isobars. Get off my lawn, and quit messing with the value of my Exxon stock.
gilbertdddw

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why are people here so negative?
isobars

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's all the far left knows.

Oops. Never mind. I see now that you're one of a large fresh crop of nyms (probably all the same person) scamming us with links to your website just to bump your hit rate. IOW, you're trolling -- posting deceitful BS just to get responses ... the second lowest behavior we see here. (The lowest is personally attacking legitimate posters just because you're out of facts ... again, the far left's stock in trade.)

The vast majority of self-proclaimed "writers" in these scams are also trying to solicit cheaters who would pay you to write school papers for them ... people, IMO, who should be permanently expelled from ALL schools to make room for honest students.

Our country is going down the toilet partly because our current president has been publicly caught plagiarizing throughout his collegiate and political careers. That -- plus dozens of telephone calls every day (three while I was typing this) from scammers -- also makes us conservatives negative.

At least your and your clones' writing skills have improved a bit recently, but, seriously, calling this forum a "newspaper"? What kind of fool would pay you to ghost write his term paper?

Yeah, I'm negative, but at least calling you out lifts my spirits a bit.
coachg

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess what is the lowest form of posting here is a matter of perspective. From my perspective the lowest form of posting is people who promote the FOX news alternative facts, or blatant lies like “the election was stolen”, “COVID is no worse than the FLU” or “Jan 6 was just a bunch of peaceful tourists visiting the capital.”

Coachg
wsurfer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This tweet pretty much sums it up!

So far, Democrats have cut child poverty in half, added 5.3 million jobs, managed the most ambitious vaccine rollout in the nation’s history, and passed a $1.2 trillion investment in the water, roads, bridges and broadband.

Trump gave $2 trillion to the rich and tweeted a lot.

— Mikel Jollett (@Mikel_Jollett) November 6, 2021

Oh and least we forget Lying Loser 45 instigated an insurrection!
mac

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J64TWB wrote:
Kind of funny when myrgybe gets frustrated. He’s out of arguments, he gets all riled up and like clockwork, throws the kitchen sink. A Trump tantrum.

Biden is WAY better than Trump for all of mankind. A term you fail to grasp. Humanity, society, humankind, the human race, people, homo sapiens, deliverance from the opposite - Trump.

Sorry Charlie, take your lame arguments over to the Joe Rogan forum and pop some ivermectin. Worms lodge in the brain. This is no joke.

I thought the Joe Rogan reference was a joke--but apparently he also gives medical advice:

Quote:
Aaron Rodgers criticized the "woke mob" in his first public comments since testing positive for COVID-19.
Rodgers also decried NFL COVID-19 protocols, saying they were "based purely in trying to out and shame people."
After he tested positive, Rodgers said that he consulted with podcaster Joe Rogan on medical treatments.
J64TWB

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was a big Aaron Rodgers fan until….What a fucking idiot. Taking medical advice from Joe Rogan. Just one more idiot (unfortunately a major star) that medical science has to push back on. Notice how all the State Farm ads disappeared? Even though they “support” his freedom in a statement, they still encourage everyone to take the covid vaccine. Big Bird has been giving vaccine encouragement to parents and children since 1972. I guess now the GOP cant handle that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 83, 84, 85 ... 104, 105, 106  Next
Page 84 of 106

Jump to: