myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Anyone have a 95 liter freestyle wave?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jgda

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2021 12:26 pm    Post subject: Anyone have a 95 liter freestyle wave? Reply with quote

Hi,
I am watching the ads, but have not seen anything yet. I am looking for a 95ish liter freestyle wave for lighter wind days given my 90 liter finally was put to rest. I have been mostly sailing high wind days. I have a jp 84 listed for sale but would consider a trade for something similar, just with more volume. I kep my gear in primo condition. Local gorge only. cheers
isobars

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2021 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about a 2008 Mistral Syncro Style 94 like new plus cushy deck pads in the high stress areas? I have the WSMag review available if it interests you. Why? Because I have too danged many boards including 5 or 6 Syncros.

I should add that this board has a MUCH smoother ride than my JP84 FSW and turns very comparably.
hilton08

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 12:49 am    Post subject: check gorge net classifieds Reply with quote

https://classifieds.gorge.net/

2009 Quatro Freestyle Wave Board. 95L, 240cm long. Includes footsteps, fin, padded DaKine bag with strap. Excellent condition, used only a handful of times in the Gorge. $400.
jgda

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 10:50 am    Post subject: mistral Reply with quote

Isobars,
I tried to private message you but they seem to be sitting in my outbox? I am interested. Can you try to PM me and we can connect.
isobars

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 9:58 pm    Post subject: Re: mistral Reply with quote

Sorry about the delay. iW is supposed to notify me when I get a PM, but they failed both times. I see them now. I'm not keen on taking open discussions offline because it defeats the purpose of forums, but if that's your preference, we can do that. I'll respond tomorrow, though, because my brain is fried from two days in a row of 2 hours' sleep.

Mike

jgda wrote:
Isobars,
I tried to private message you but they seem to be sitting in my outbox? I am interested. Can you try to PM me and we can connect.
jgda

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Either way works for me. Forum or PM.
westender

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jgda , was that you with the Blackspire pedals? Or whoever it was thanks for bringing those it was exactly what I was looking for. Sorry for offering less. I had no idea what they were till I got home and looked them up! NICE! Cool
jgda

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not sure what is up with iwindsurf forum, but I get a lot of errors when trying to post and use this interface. Sorry for the four posts. I wish we had a way to delete the extras when they occur.
willysurf

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was me Westender! Enjoy the pedals!
isobars

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's an EDIT button at the top right of posts made by you. Click on it, delete your content, enter a period (a simple RETURN once worked), and SUBMIT.

I sometime have to submit a post dozens of times and receive a variety of excuses for its failure. It's a PITA iW has shown no apparent interest in fixing.*

I'll have a reply to your Syncro questions in a few minutes.

* Like just now:
iW wrote:
"Invalid Session. Please resubmit the form"

jgda wrote:
I am not sure what is up with iwindsurf forum, but I get a lot of errors when trying to post and use this interface. Sorry for the four posts. I wish we had a way to delete the extras when they occur.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: