myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Helping students

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
isobars

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're a F-ing cheat, and your implication that teachers UNDERMINE cheating is beyond belief.
isobars

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you guys think I'm wasting my time cussing out these cheat-mongers? D'ya think they're just bots shotgunning the entire internet, and never see any responses? Are some of them just little kids, like Trent Kole (until his spamming true colors occasionally appear)? If so, maybe chewing their asses out will give them some incentive to grow up a little more honest.

OTOH, if my responses help some naive lurkers avoid the cheat-mongers (or persuade a few people not to cheat), it's worth a minute or two of effort and fun.
cgoudie1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Mike,

I think it's probably mostly just BOTs, but even if it were Flesh and Blood
there'd be no reason (other than curiosity) for the OP to return to these
threads.

If you get some gratification (or think there's some benefit from it) then
respond away.

-Craig

isobars wrote:
Do you guys think I'm wasting my time cussing out these cheat-mongers? D'ya think they're just bots shotgunning the entire internet, and never see any responses? Are some of them just little kids, like Trent Kole (until his spamming true colors occasionally appear)? If so, maybe chewing their asses out will give them some incentive to grow up a little more honest.

OTOH, if my responses help some naive lurkers avoid the cheat-mongers (or persuade a few people not to cheat), it's worth a minute or two of effort and fun.
isobars

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suspect most of it is bots. However, some of them seem to be live children like Trent who are bored to death or are flesh and blood ratbags who want money for cheating. I worked my ass off in school, and consider cheats right down there with the lowest of the low. Just as with the scumbag scammers and spammers who ring my home phone off the hook all day and sometimes at night, my responses depend largely on my mood and motivation at the time. I have to answer most of them because Caller ID can't distinguish Ahmed from the Mayo Clinic.

Many of them ask to speak to my wife. If I REALLY want to see their heads handed to them, I hand the phone to her and grab my shooting earplugs.

Benefit? Only if someone benefits from hearing an honest person's opinion of cheaters.

How about it, Punk ... Do ya feel lucky? Smile

cgoudie1 wrote:
I think it's probably mostly just BOTs, but even if it were Flesh and Blood
there'd be no reason (other than curiosity) for the OP to return to these
threads.

If you get some gratification (or think there's some benefit from it) then respond away.
coachg

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
I worked my ass off in school, and consider cheats right down there with the lowest of the low.

And yet you are still a Trump fan, the poster boy for cheaters.

Coachg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: