myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
So when does life begin?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Still-Waters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:
Pro-child grooming, pro-victim mindset indoctrination, pro-tax the fuck out of everyone to pay for pro-enabling and pro-bullshit climate nonsense (while Obama invest $10M in waterfront home) oh ya, Pro-hypocrisy. Halfwit Dean watched with his pants around his ankles not realizing he’s getting played because he actually believes this shit.

Another hate filled diatribe from the hypocrite who claims to be deeply offended by hate-filled diatribes. As usual, full of made up facts and accusations.

Like Trump, he accuses others of his own sins.

Hey Mac, how’s your beloved state doing with the homeless crisis? How much have they spent so far? How much did those portable shelters cost? You really should STFU when your shit hole state of crooked politicians are such colossal failures. You were part of that machine. We’re all laughing at you. No one is more hate filled than you and your Baja homie with your ~30k worth of posts

Obama paid $11.2M for his Martha’s Vineyard home, and liberals support child grooming perverts, and you love to tax the shit out of people, and dipshits like yourself can’t see the absolute bullshit of your climate crisis. Seems pretty spot on to me.
mac

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do I need to define hypocrite, or rage filled crazy for you?
Still-Waters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Do I need to define hypocrite, or rage filled crazy for you?

No, you and your buddy exemplify it quite well.
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still-Waters wrote:
mac wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:
Pro-child grooming, pro-victim mindset indoctrination, pro-tax the fuck out of everyone to pay for pro-enabling and pro-bullshit climate nonsense (while Obama invest $10M in waterfront home) oh ya, Pro-hypocrisy. Halfwit Dean watched with his pants around his ankles not realizing he’s getting played because he actually believes this shit.

Another hate filled diatribe from the hypocrite who claims to be deeply offended by hate-filled diatribes. As usual, full of made up facts and accusations.

Hey Mac, how’s your beloved state doing with the homeless crisis? How much have they spent so far? How much did those portable shelters cost? You really should STFU when your shit hole state of crooked politicians are such colossal failures. You were part of that machine. We’re all laughing at you. No one is more hate filled than you and your Baja homie with your ~30k worth of posts

Obama paid $11.2M for his Martha’s Vineyard home, and liberals support child grooming perverts, and you love to tax the shit out of people, and dipshits like yourself can’t see the absolute bullshit of your climate crisis. Seems pretty spot on to me.

hey pussy grabber supporter, pedophile lover.

Trumps kids family received 2-3 billion from ME countries.. makes Obamas speeches and books look like pennies.

Hey dumb f iso is on what his third name because he exceeded the capacity of the system in posts. You have your head up your arse as usual.

Still-Waters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:
mac wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:

Trumps kids family received 2-3 billion from ME countries.. makes Obamas speeches and books look like pennies.

Hey dumb f iso is on what his third name because he exceeded the capacity of the system in posts. You have your head up your arse as usual.

Ok, try posting that in English now. Mac will call you the drunken piano 🤣
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still-Waters wrote:
real-human wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:
mac wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:

was your first language German or Russian?

Still-Waters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:
real-human wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:
mac wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:

Wow that’s a real zinger. You make zero sense you friggen goofball. Your first language is gibberish you ass wipe.

Notice how Mac never makes a peep at your looney rants? He’s fully on board with your stupid shit. Too funny that he’s the one pointing out hypocrisy. Poor Jimbo has his blinders on again. Keep at it Dean because Pope Mac has given you his blessing to be a rage filled crazy. The majority of your posts are just that. You two are quite a team.
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still-Waters wrote:
real-human wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:
real-human wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:
mac wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:

Wow that’s a real zinger. You make zero sense you friggen goofball. Your first language is gibberish you ass wipe.

Notice how Mac never makes a peep at your looney rants? He’s fully on board with your stupid shit. Too funny that he’s the one pointing out hypocrisy. Poor Jimbo has his blinders on again. Keep at it Dean because Pope Mac has given you his blessing to be a rage filled crazy. The majority of your posts are just that. You two are quite a team.

oh... again was your grandfather in the Nazi party so can we guess his occupation from your below statement? My grandfather fought against yours....

so you wanted to do what...

below is a quote from you....

troll post.

Oh my German troll...

again a person who claims the Jewish ADL is a hate group. From a person who wants to incinerate the old it figures.

here is your quote
Quote:

Nail_Ponder wrote:
My proposal: after two heart attacks, a stroke or first signs of dimensia it's a short trip to the incinerator. That brings me to those with mental health issues....

again NP aka still-waters..

Still-Waters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:
real-human wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:
real-human wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:
mac wrote:
Still-Waters wrote:

oh... again was your grandfather in the Nazi party so can we guess his occupation from your below statement? My grandfather fought against yours....

so you wanted to do what...

below is a quote from you....

troll post.

Oh my German troll...

again a person who claims the Jewish ADL is a hate group. From a person who wants to incinerate the old it figures.

here is your quote
Quote:

Nail_Ponder wrote:
My proposal: after two heart attacks, a stroke or first signs of dimensia it's a short trip to the incinerator. That brings me to those with mental health issues....

again NP aka still-waters..

Seek help. No really, you need help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: