myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
This site is a loser

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trevor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2000 1:32 pm    Post subject: This site is a loser Reply with quote

1. It is SLOW. I dont buy your lame excuse that it wont run with NetScape. Clearly you SHOULD have run it on a UNIX server.

2. The wind graphics, when you finally plod your way to them, have lousy definition, and the update interval is too long to be informative.

3. Where is the tide information? In SF Bay you HAVE to take tide information along with wind information. So, I get out my tide table. But I didnt have to do this with WindCall.

4. With WindCall I got good information, fast, and easy to read. I was happy to pay for it. Currently there is nothing I want on this site, and the fact its free doesnt make it useful.

5. Since I will never revisit this site until you provide wind information of the quality of WindCall, all your advertising isnt going to do you a bit of good reaching me as a potential customer, and I hope your advertisers read this message, even if you dont .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: