myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Estero Sailing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jfjfjfjf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2000 5:35 pm    Post subject: Estero Sailing Reply with quote

The infrequent sailing Ive heard about south of Bodega off of one of the Esteros, is that the Americano? The San Antonio definitely looks too rocky to sail, hard to get to, and has a wind shadow. Which gate is sometimes opened for access, the one on the north side of the Americano? Can I get in? Problem with the sharks?
windfind

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2000 9:23 am    Post subject: RE: Estero Sailing Reply with quote

I have sailed there once by asking a friend who owns a diary ranch in the area for access. Some people have sailed down there from Bodega. I do not know which gate people have refered to on the on-site reports. I hope they have permisson. Sharks...the only report I have heard is from a windsurfing friend who takes his boat to fish off the Estero and says he has seen whites.

Mike Godsey
The infrequent sailing Ive heard about south of Bodega off of one of the Esteros, is that the Americano? The San Antonio definitely looks too rocky to sail, hard to get to, and has a wind shadow. Which gate is sometimes opened for access, the one on the north side of the Americano? Can I get in? Problem with the sharks?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: