myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
hemorrhoidsand Zulu
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cacca

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2000 5:20 am    Post subject: hemorrhoidsand Zulu Reply with quote

Lets face it: The folks at Iwindsurf (Jim and Fill) would sell add space on their hemorhoids if they could make a sale to their doctor.
jp
Keith

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2000 1:19 pm    Post subject: RE: hemorrhoidsand Zulu Reply with quote

LEts face it: If these guys dont sell advertising then this service goes away, or becomes far more expensive. How loud are you going to whine when that day comes? Get a clue. Kwitchabitchin.
berky

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2000 5:56 pm    Post subject: RE: hemorrhoidsand Zulu Reply with quote

What country are you folks from? Have you ever heard of captialism. God forbid a company try to make money while providing you with some of the most complete wind data around!
spyder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2000 2:16 am    Post subject: RE: hemorrhoidsand Zulu Reply with quote

yeah! i agree!
cacca

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2000 11:26 am    Post subject: RE: hemorrhoidsand Zulu Reply with quote

Burpy
Get a clue. Right. You just fall off the vegetable truck? We pay for the service already. Those fat bastards at Iwindsurf sit around counting OUR hard-earned doe-ray-ME. I say we storm the place, take their 55 gal drums of cheetos and run off with their women.
cacca
Keith

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2000 1:18 pm    Post subject: RE: hemorrhoidsand Zulu Reply with quote

Like the guys at iWindsurf are getting filthy rich off your paultry $4 a month. Ha! Are you that lame? Do the math. How much does it cost to fill up your gas tank? How much does one beer cost? How much did you pay for your last board? No one is getting rich off cheap windsurfer like you. You should be thanking these guys for working their asses off to provide this service, not stabing them in the back. If your hard earned $4 is too much to pay then maybe you shouldnt be windsurfing in the first place. Get a clue buddy. What have you done for the sport?
spyder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2000 1:49 pm    Post subject: RE: hemorrhoidsand Zulu Reply with quote

again right on!
people like this are the ones who go into the shops looking for advice and then buy nothing...they think stuff just exists for the hell of it and requires nothing to keep it going.

windsurfing is probably one of the worst sports to make money. thats why the shops go under. its cheap people, with a very narrow mind that makes this sport what it is....dying.

we are LUCKY to have iWindsurf, they provide a great service at a reasonable cost.
cacca

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2000 9:06 am    Post subject: RE: hemorrhoidsand Zulu Reply with quote

Dear Hairball;
First of all Im really not stabbing da fat bastards at Iwindsurf in the back-they monitor the site. Second, Ive done very little for the sport, but didnt know I was supposed to do stuff for the sport. I give way to people on starboard tack-isnt that enough? I spend very little on equip.: I make my own boards out of old doors, fishn poles (mast) and driveshaft universals. I also believe that people who sail anything bigger than a 6.0 sail, and use weed fins have a small penis and a large brain. Or is it the other way around?
By the way, since Im now your buddy would you lend me the $4 for the monthly charge? Lets be friends for ever.

caca(aka dinklips)
cacca

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2000 9:50 am    Post subject: RE: hemorrhoidsand Zulu Reply with quote

I Thank you.
You have clearly demonstrated (to me ) my myopic ways. To try and make recompense Im turning over my entire retirement 401k account (almost $135.00) to the fat bastards at Iwindsurf. For you, Im giving a gift certificate at Amazon.Com (thanks to the fat bastards at Iwindsurf again for the add banner) for Strunk and White Essentials of Writing so that you can at least fool some people that you made it beyond 4th grade. ( Your grammar sucks, boy.)

Thanks again (could we be friends?)
cacca
joeyyyy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2000 1:32 am    Post subject: RE: hemorrhoidsand Zulu Reply with quote

I thank you caca (a four letter word),
I can enjoy the entertainment you provide in your way to comunicate the truth of your finances.
I no longer feel so bad about serving french fries knowing that I make more than you.
and When you finnish to deliver the daily paper that gives you your $4. you can get a job like me serving fries and a coke. then the $4. wont hurt your budjet so much.
Happy sailing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: