myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
travel friend for baja coast-september

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gbiddle

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2000 1:04 pm    Post subject: travel friend for baja coast-september Reply with quote

im going to baja next week around labour day. im looking for someonee to split gas and driving and negotiations with federales... i want to be there for september and part of october possibly. ill be driving from seattle to meet friends in san diego. the closer to seattle you are the better, but will p/u along the way. contact josh at work at windance 800-574-4020 ASAP! cheers
areysen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2000 10:28 pm    Post subject: RE: travel friend for baja coast-september Reply with quote

Josh?
I cant make it this time, but would really be interested some other time. Unfortunately I need a little more planning ahead... I am thinking of heading south over Dec.
You have my email, I live in Portland, so am on your way from Seattle - south.
reysenbacha@pdx.edu

Have a good trip
alr
bardwell

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2000 12:36 pm    Post subject: RE: travel friend for baja coast-september Reply with quote

Hi,

I too am very interested in going to Baja; however I too cant make it without more advanced notice (have two kids ect...) I live in San Francisco and have been considering using Solo sports to go to San Carlos. I hope to plan a trip to San Carlos sometime in Dec-Jan-Feb; am open to dates if others are interested. I ahve never been toSan Carlos or for that matter Baja. I would be willing to consider driving my 4x4 which has a trailer hitch (no trailer) a gorge rack, and a Tule box. Since Ive never been down there would like to have someone along who has experince with the whole trip; especailly how to get there, what to bring and when the best time of year to go is.

e-mail me at
sbardwells@earthlink.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: