myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
F2 Air 265

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jibe_Splash!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2000 3:53 pm    Post subject: F2 Air 265 Reply with quote

Im 155lbs (71Kg), 57 and seriously considering the F2 Air 265. Id really like to hear any comments from people that have tried, tested or own this board. Also, what sails and styles (freeride) work best with it. Id be sailing inland lakes (Simcoe, Ontario and Erie) when winds get up to 12 to 30 knots (Ontario usually doesnt see much more). I would really like to get into a fun bump and jump board that will still hold me up when the wind dies quickly but will really rip when the wind is there.

Your comments are greatly appreciated and thanks in advance,
kencarp

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2001 11:57 pm    Post subject: RE: F2 Air 265 Reply with quote

I own both the air265 and the air260, and all I can say is that they have put the fun back into sailing! I weigh 160 at 511 and I use the 265 in 12-25mph with a 6.2 Soul Neil Pryde- this board has enough float to plane early but its still loopable when powered.I usually take the 260 out at 20-30mph and this board just skies when you want it to.I use both the Core 5.3 and 4.7.If the wind is stronger than 30 its time to put the Airs away and pull out something with less volume. Happy sailing. K.P.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: