myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Fins for Starboard Go

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
picard

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2000 8:38 pm    Post subject: Fins for Starboard Go Reply with quote

Hello,

Any suggestions for fins other than the 54 cm for the Starboard Go? My sails are a 5.8, 7.4, and 9.0. Thanks in advance.
rasdpm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2000 5:19 pm    Post subject: RE: Fins for Starboard Go Reply with quote

Hey starboard Go riders. Please tell me how to have fun on this board. I have used mine in the Gorge twice, seems slow, pivots instead of carves, and pearls often. Is it me, or is this just not a good Gorge board? It is brand new and i just cant get jazzed about riding it.
picard

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2000 8:30 pm    Post subject: RE: Fins for Starboard Go Reply with quote

Are you a beginner or have you had experience on another board? Im just a beginner so the Starboard Go is my first board. Its fun in the sense that the wide padded surface makes learning much easier for me. My awe moment was when I actually hooked in and was in the straps for the first time and felt the surge from the gusts. But being in the early stage, thats fun for me.

Now, watching others on those sinkers and slalom boards, Im already thinking about my next board someday when I get better... So to make a long story short, for me the Go is a great board as a first board, but I couldnt imaging moving down (or perhaps up in terms of liters) to the Go if you are more experienced elsewhere...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: