Global iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Winter Weather Watch/Warning/Advisory by KGYX
Issued 12/8/2013 3:17 PM America/New_York.
Valid through 12/9/2013 10:00 PM America/New_York.
wwus41 kgyx 100030
including the cities of...salem...derry...exeter
730 pm est mon dec 9 2013
...winter weather advisory remains in effect until 10 pm est this
* locations...eastern new hampshire.
* hazard types...freezing drizzle with snow showers.
* accumulations...a light coating of ice is possible along with an
additional 1 inch of snow.
* timing...freezing drizzle and snow showers will come to an end
by around midnight from west to east.
* impacts...snow covered roads will make driving more difficult.
freezing drizzle will leave a thin coat of ice on exposed
surfaces... making driving... and walking... more treacherous.
a winter weather advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause primarily travel difficulties. be prepared for snow
covered roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while