New iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Coastal/Lakeshore Hazard Messages by KPHI
Issued 4/24/2017 8:54 PM America/New_York.
Valid through 4/26/2017 1:00 AM America/New_York.
whus41 kphi 250839
439 am edt tue apr 25 2017
...coastal flood advisory remains in effect from 9 pm this
evening to 1 am edt wednesday...
* location...the tidal delaware river downstream from the
commodore barry bridge area and the extreme upper part of
* coastal flooding...widespread minor flooding around the time of
high tide tonight.
* timing...high tide occurs between 10:30 pm and 12:30 am tonight.
* surge...around 1.0 to 1.5 feet above astronomical tide.
* impacts...localized roadway flooding is expected. some roads
may be closed due to high water.
a coastal flood advisory means that minor tidal flooding is
expected. minor tidal flooding often results in some road
closures. usually...the most vulnerable roadways will flood.
do not leave your vehicle at a location that is prone to tidal
flooding. do not drive your vehicle through flood waters. the
water may be deeper than you think it is. you will be putting
yourself in danger and your vehicle may be damaged...leading to
for a list of the impact of different tide heights in your county
please go to www.weather.gov/phi/tides