New iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:|
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Winter Weather Watch/Warning/Advisory by KPHI
Issued 12/15/2019 3:24 PM America/New_York.
Valid through 12/17/2019 7:00 AM America/New_York.
wwus41 kphi 160241
northampton-western montgomery-eastern montgomery-upper bucks-
including the cities of washington, morristown, flemington,
somerville, new brunswick, trenton, reading, allentown,
bethlehem, easton, collegeville, pottstown, norristown, lansdale,
chalfont, perkasie, morrisville, and doylestown
941 pm est sun dec 15 2019
...winter weather advisory remains in effect from 1 pm monday to
7 am est tuesday...
* what...mixed precipitation expected. total snow accumulations
of up to one inch and ice accumulations of up to two tenths of
* where...portions of central, northern and northwest new jersey
and east central and southeast pennsylvania.
* when...from 1 pm monday to 7 am est tuesday.
* impacts...plan on slippery road conditions. the hazardous
conditions could impact the monday evening commute.
* additional details...snow begins monday morning and then will
mix with sleet and freezing rain monday afternoon.
precipitation then changes to plain rain monday night. rain
then continues through tuesday before tapering off tuesday
slow down and use caution while traveling.
the latest road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.