Global iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Non-Precipitation Watch/Warning/Advisory by KPQR
Issued 10/25/2014 3:22 AM US/Pacific.
Valid through 10/25/2014 9:00 PM US/Pacific.
wwus76 kpqr 251509
lower columbia-i-5 corridor in cowlitz county-
including the cities of...st. helens...longview...kelso
809 am pdt sat oct 25 2014
...wind advisory now in effect from 1 pm this afternoon to 9 pm
pdt this evening for the lower columbia i5 corridor...
the wind advisory is now in effect from 1 pm this afternoon to
9 pm pdt this evening.
* winds: south 20 to 30 mph with gusts to 50 mph.
* timing: strongest winds between 2 pm and 6 pm.
* locations include: st. helens...longview...kelso
* impacts: power outages and some tree damage are possible in
a wind advisory is issued when sustained winds are forecast to be
31 to 39 mph or gusts will range between 45 and 57 mph. winds of
these magnitudes may cause minor property damage without extra
precautions. motorists in high profile vehicles should use
caution until the winds subside.
Latest Non-Precipitation Watch/Warning/Advisory by KSEW
Issued 10/24/2014 3:44 AM US/Pacific.
Valid through 10/26/2014 6:00 AM US/Pacific.
wwus76 ksew 251546
lower chehalis valley area-north coast-central coast-
846 am pdt sat oct 25 2014
...wind advisory remains in effect from 3 pm this afternoon to
6 am pdt sunday...
* some affected locations...westport and aberdeen.
* timing...strongest southwest winds will occur this evening
behind a low pressure system.
* wind...south 15 to 25 mph this afternoon...switching to
southwest 20 to 35 mph with gusts 50 mph. locally stronger gusts
to 55 mph are possible.
* impacts...winds this strong can snap small tree branches...
topple small or shallow rooted trees...and cause local power
a wind advisory is issued when sustained winds of 30 to 39 mph
and/or gusts of 45 to 57 mph are likely.