New iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:|
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Marine Weather Warning by KMFR
Issued 1/9/2020 2:14 PM US/Pacific.
Valid through 1/24/2020 4:00 PM US/Pacific.
whus76 kmfr 231012
coastal waters from florence to cape blanco or out 10 nm-
waters from florence to cape blanco or from 10 to 60 nm-
212 am pst thu jan 23 2020
...hazardous seas warning now in effect until 4 pm pst friday...
* what...south winds 25 to 30 kt and very steep wind-driven seas
of 11 to 14 feet. winds will diminish tonight, but seas will
remain very steep between 12 and 15 feet.
* where...all areas.
* when...until 4 pm pst friday.
* impacts...very steep and hazardous seas could capsize or
damage vessels. bar crossing will become especially
* view the hazard area in detail at
recreational boaters should remain in port. commercial vessels
should prepare for very steep seas and consider remaining in port
until conditions improve.
Latest Marine Weather Warning by KPQR
Issued 1/17/2020 3:02 AM US/Pacific.
Valid through 1/23/2020 7:00 PM US/Pacific.
whus76 kpqr 231653
columbia river bar-
853 am pst thu jan 23 2020
...small craft advisory now in effect until 7 pm pst this
* what...rough bar conditions expected.
- general seas...8 to 10 feet through friday.
- first ebb...strong ebb around 345 pm thursday. seas to 12 ft
with breakers possible.
* where...in the main channel of the columbia river bar.
* when...until 7 pm pst this evening.
* impacts...conditions will be hazardous to small craft
especially when navigating in or near harbor entrances.
small craft should use extreme caution when navigating in or near