New iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Non-Precipitation Watch/Warning/Advisory by KMFR
Issued 12/1/2015 2:55 AM US/Pacific.
Valid through 12/3/2015 10:00 PM US/Pacific.
wwus76 kmfr 012350 cca
north central and southeast siskiyou county-
northeast siskiyou and northwest modoc counties-klamath basin-
including the cities of...tulelake...dorris...altamont...
350 pm pst tue dec 1 2015
...wind advisory in effect from 4 am to 10 pm pst thursday...
the national weather service in medford has issued a
wind advisory...which is in effect from 4 am to 10 pm pst
* winds: southwest winds 25 to 35 mph with gusts to 45 mph.
* timing: south winds will increase wednesday night and remain
strong through thursday evening.
* locations include: tulelake...dorris...altamont...klamath
* impacts: strong winds may make driving difficult on area
roads...especially for high profile vehicles.
* view the hazard area in detail at http://weather.gov/medford/hazard
a wind advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected with
higher gusts possible. winds this strong can make
driving difficult...especially for high profile vehicles. use