New iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:|
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Non-Precipitation Watch/Warning/Advisory by KMFR
Issued 10/17/2019 10:03 PM US/Pacific.
Valid through 10/19/2019 11:00 PM US/Pacific.
wwus76 kmfr 182117
northern and eastern klamath county and western lake county-
central and eastern lake county-
including the cities of alturas, adel, lakeview, and valley falls
217 pm pdt fri oct 18 2019
...wind advisory now in effect from 8 am to 11 pm pdt saturday...
* what...west winds 25 to 35 mph with gusts up to 50 mph
* where...in oregon...lake county and small sections of north
eastern klamath county, including all of highway 395 and
portions of highways 140 and 31. in california... eastern
portions of modoc county including highways 395 north of alturas
and highway 299 east of alturas.
* when...from 8 am to 8 pm pdt saturday.
* impacts...gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects.
tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may
* additional details...the strongest winds will be over the
higher terrain during the morning, and then winds will descend
into the valleys during the late morning and afternoon.
use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high
profile vehicle. secure outdoor objects.