New iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Non-Precipitation Watch/Warning/Advisory by KMFR
Issued 10/23/2016 3:15 AM US/Pacific.
Valid through 10/24/2016 11:00 PM US/Pacific.
wwus76 kmfr 240952
including the cities of...altamont...klamath falls
252 am pdt mon oct 24 2016
...wind advisory remains in effect until 11 pm pdt this evening...
* winds...south 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 50 mph.
* timing...winds increase early this morning...peak late this
morning and this afternoon then diminish tonight.
* locations include...klamath falls... altamont...bonanza.
* impacts...travel along highway 97 and highway 140 will become
difficult...especially for high profile vehicles. unsecured
objects may be damaged.
* view the hazard area in detail at http://weather.gov/medford/hazard
a wind advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected with
higher gusts possible. winds this strong can make driving
difficult...especially for high profile vehicles. use extra