New iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:|
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Marine Weather Warning by KLOX
Issued 4/15/2021 8:42 PM US/Pacific.
Valid through 4/18/2021 5:00 AM US/Pacific.
whus76 klox 170306
waters from pt. sal to santa cruz island ca and westward 60 nm
including san miguel and santa rosa islands-
outer waters from santa cruz island to san clemente island to
60 nm offshore including san nicolas and santa barbara islands-
806 pm pdt fri apr 16 2021
...small craft advisory remains in effect until 5 am pdt sunday...
* what...hazardous sea conditions.
* where...outer waters from pt. sal to santa cruz island and from
santa cruz island to san clemente island westward 60 nm offshore
including san miguel, santa rosa, san nicolas, and santa barbara
* when...until 5 am pdt sunday.
* impacts...conditions will be hazardous to small craft.
* additional details...see the coastal waters forecast (cwflox).
inexperienced mariners, especially those operating smaller
vessels, should avoid navigating in hazardous conditions.
check conditions prior to leaving safe harbor.