New iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Winter Weather Watch/Warning/Advisory by KGJT
Issued 2/17/2017 9:02 PM America/Denver.
Valid through 2/20/2017 7:00 AM America/Denver.
wwus45 kgjt 192037
grand and battlement mesas-
gore and elk mountains/central mountain valleys-
west elk and sawatch mountains-flat tops-
137 pm mst sun feb 19 2017
...winter weather advisory remains in effect until 7 am mst
monday above 9500 feet...
* locations include the cities of...taylor park...trappers lake.
* timing...snow showers will continue through late tonight. the
snow may be heavy at times.
* snow accumulation...3 to 5 inches.
* winds...west 5 to 15 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.
* impacts...moderate and occasionally heavy snowfall will make
travel difficult especially over mountain passes. expect
roadways especially bridges and overpasses to become slushy...
icy and snow packed.
a winter weather advisory means that periods of snow and/or
blowing snow will cause travel difficulties. be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while
Latest Winter Weather Watch/Warning/Advisory by KPUB
Issued 2/18/2017 3:57 AM America/Denver.
Valid through 2/20/2017 2:00 AM America/Denver.
wwus45 kpub 191725
western mosquito range/east lake county above 11000 ft-
eastern sawatch mountains above 11000 ft-
including climax and bonanza
1025 am mst sun feb 19 2017
...winter weather advisory remains in effect until 2 am mst
* location...the western mosquito and eastern sawatch mountains
above 11000 feet.
* cause and timing...a storm system will track across the area
through late tonight bringing period of snow. the heaviest snow
will occur late this afternoon into this evening.
* snow accumulation...4 to 9 inches.
* wind...westerly at 25 to 35 mph with gusts to 55 mph.
* impact...travel will be hazardous due to snow, poor
visibilities and icy or snow covered roads.
this winter weather advisory means that periods of snow will
cause travel difficulties. postpone or reroute travel if
possible. otherwise, leave early, travel slowly and don't follow
too close. carry winter survival gear such as extra clothes,
blankets, food, water, a flashlight, shovel, phone and portable