Global iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Non-Precipitation Watch/Warning/Advisory by KSGX
Issued 12/10/2013 9:28 PM US/Pacific.
Valid through 12/11/2013 9:00 AM US/Pacific.
wwus76 ksgx 111238
san bernardino and riverside county valleys-the inland empire-
coachella valley-san diego county deserts-
438 am pst wed dec 11 2013
...frost advisory remains in effect until 9 am pst this morning...
* temperature...32 to 36 degrees. locally below 28 degrees in the
lower portions of the coachella valley and colder valleys in the
* location...colder...wind sheltered valleys such as ontario...
and borrego springs.
* timing...through 9 am today.
* impacts...sensitive plants may be damaged or killed if left
uncovered. pets should be brought indoors.
* observations...morning lows through 4 am include 21 at
thermal...25 at mecca...28 at corona airport and chino
airport...and 29 at march air force base.
a frost advisory means that frost is possible. sensitive outdoor
plants may be killed if left uncovered.