New iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Winter Weather Watch/Warning/Advisory by KMFR
Issued 12/9/2016 4:17 AM US/Pacific.
Valid through 12/10/2016 10:00 AM US/Pacific.
wwus46 kmfr 092359
359 pm pst fri dec 9 2016
...winter weather advisory remains in effect from 10 pm this
evening to 10 am pst saturday above 5500 feet...
* snow accumulations...3 to 6 inches.
* winds...southwest winds 15 to 20 mph.
* elevation...above 5500 feet
* timing...snow will begin to accumulate around midnight...the
highest rates will be around 3am to 7 am. snowfall rates will
diminish through saturday morning.
* locations include...winter rim and the warners.
* impacts...snow may be heavy at times...reducing visibilities.
* view the hazard area in detail at
* slow down and allow extra time to reach your destination.
* carry tire chains and be prepared for snow covered roads and
* see weather.gov/medford/cams for latest road conditions.
* a winter weather advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause travel difficulties.