New iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Winter Weather Watch/Warning/Advisory by KMFR
Issued 3/22/2017 3:08 PM US/Pacific.
Valid through 3/24/2017 11:00 AM US/Pacific.
wwus46 kmfr 222208
northern and eastern klamath county and western lake county-
308 pm pdt wed mar 22 2017
...winter weather advisory in effect from 11 pm thursday to 11 am
the national weather service in medford has issued a winter
weather advisory for wet snow which is in effect from 11 pm
thursday to 11 am pdt friday.
* snow accumulations...2 to 5 inches.
* elevation...above 5000 feet.
* timing...snow will begin around 5 pm, but the heaviest
accumulations will occur between 11 pm and 11 am before
* locations include...us highway 97 between chemult and chiloquin.
* impacts...heavy wet snow will make travel difficult for
vehicles. be prepared for snow covered roads.
* view the hazard area in detail at
* slow down and allow extra time to reach your destination.
* be prepared for snow covered roads and limited visibilities.
* see weather.gov/medford/cams for latest road conditions.
* a winter weather advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause travel difficulties.
* if you must travel, keep tire chains, a flashlight, blankets,
food, water, medications, and a fully charged phone with you.
Latest Winter Weather Watch/Warning/Advisory by KSTO
Issued 3/19/2017 12:48 PM US/Pacific.
Valid through 3/22/2017 10:00 PM US/Pacific.
wwus46 ksto 221723
west slope northern sierra nevada-
including the city of blue canyon
1023 am pdt wed mar 22 2017
...winter weather advisory now in effect until 10 pm pdt this
* main impact...travel delays with chain controls and slick
roads. limited visibility at times due to heavier snow and
* timing...through the evening.
* locations...donner pass on interstate 80, echo summit on
highway 50 and carson pass on highway 88.
* snow accumulations...additional amounts of 4 to 8 inches above
4500 feet with up to 12 inches over the peaks.
a winter weather advisory means that periods of snow will cause
travel difficulties. be prepared for slippery roads and limited
visibilities, and use caution while driving.
interact with us via social media www.facebook.com/nws.sacramento