New iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:|
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Flood Statement by KTSA
Issued 10/28/2020 2:21 PM US/Central.
Valid through 10/30/2020 7:00 AM US/Central.
wgus84 ktsa 291414 rra
914 am cdt thu oct 29 2020
...the flood advisory is now in effect until tomorrow morning...
the flood advisory continues for
the arkansas river at ozark lock and dam.
* until friday morning.
* at 8:00 am cdt thursday the stage was 351.4 feet.
* action stage is 355.5 feet.
* flood stage is 357.0 feet.
* forecast...the river is expected to rise to a crest of 355.5 feet
this evening. the river is then expected to fall below action
* impact...at 355.5 feet, the river remains in its banks, but access
to okane island may be cut off.
lat...lon 3546 9405 3550 9382 3542 9347 3536 9349
3531 9371 3540 9385