New iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:|
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Marine Weather Warning by KMFR
Issued 11/28/2020 2:25 PM US/Pacific.
Valid through 12/1/2020 4:00 PM US/Pacific.
whus76 kmfr 291011
urgent - marine weather message
national weather service medford or
211 am pst sun nov 29 2020
coastal waters from florence to cape blanco or out 10 nm-
coastal waters from cape blanco or to pt. st. george ca out 10 nm-
waters from florence to cape blanco or from 10 to 60 nm-
waters from cape blanco or to pt. st. george ca from 10 to 60 nm-
211 am pst sun nov 29 2020
...small craft advisory remains in effect from 10 pm this evening
to 4 pm pst tuesday...
* what...south winds 20 to 25 kt with occasional gusts up to 35
kt late sunday night into early monday morning with the
strongest winds north of cape arago. also, high and steep seas
late sunday night building to a peak around 15 to 17 ft at 16
seconds late monday. seas then diminish but remain high and
steep monday night through tuesday as northerly winds increase
to 20 to 25 kt with gusts to 35 kt, strongest south of port
* where...all waters.
* when...from 10 pm sunday to 4 pm pst tuesday.
* impacts...gusty winds and/or steep seas could capsize or
damage smaller vessels.
* view the hazard area in detail at
inexperienced mariners, especially those operating smaller
vessels, should remain in port and avoid the area of hazardous
Latest Marine Weather Warning by KPQR
Issued 11/28/2020 5:31 PM US/Pacific.
Valid through 11/30/2020 7:00 AM US/Pacific.
whus76 kpqr 291108
columbia river bar-
308 am pst sun nov 29 2020
...small craft advisory in effect from 2 pm this afternoon to
7 pm pst this evening...
...small craft advisory in effect from 2 am to 7 am pst monday...
* what...rough bar conditions expected.
- general seas...seas to 8 ft through sunday night.
- first ebb...around 4 am sunday. seas to 9 ft.
- second ebb...strong ebb around 4 pm sunday. seas to 13 ft.
* where...in the main channel of the columbia river bar.
* when...small craft advisory, from 2 pm this afternoon to 7 pm
pst this evening. small craft advisory, from 2 am to 7 am pst
* impacts...conditions will be hazardous to small craft
especially when navigating in or near harbor entrances.
small craft should use extreme caution when navigating in or near
Latest Marine Weather Warning by KSEW
Issued 11/26/2020 3:40 AM US/Pacific.
Valid through 11/30/2020 7:00 PM US/Pacific.
whus76 ksew 291053
253 am pst sun nov 29 2020
...small craft advisory remains in effect from 10 am this morning
to 7 pm pst monday...
* what...south winds 20 to 30 kt.
* where...admiralty inlet.
* when...from 10 am this morning to 7 pm pst monday.
* impacts...conditions will be hazardous to small craft.
a small craft advisory means that wind speeds of 21 to 33 knots
and/or seas 10 feet or higher are expected to produce hazardous
wave conditions to small craft. inexperienced mariners,
especially those operating smaller vessels should avoid
navigating in these conditions.