New iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Flood Statement by KTBW
Issued 8/31/2015 11:18 AM America/New_York.
Valid through 9/1/2015 11:17 AM America/New_York.
wgus82 ktbw 311518
1118 am edt mon aug 31 2015
the flood warning continues for
the withlacoochee at trilby
* until further notice.
* at 10 am monday the stage was 13.7 feet.
* flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* the river will continue rising to near 13.8 feet by this afternoon.
* impact...at 14.2 feet...river road east of the river is flooded. one campsite
at the park is flooded. peterson park is flooded and closed. one home on
cercelia road is isolated. the florida campland is flooded. wood river court
homes are isolated. and the withlacoochee river canoe rental is flooded.
* impact...at 12.0 feet...flooding begins at lacoochee, talisman estates,
riverdale, and river height estates.
* flood history...this crest compares to a previous crest of 12.4 feet on sep 7
fld observed forecast 8am
location stg stg day time tue wed thu fri sat
trilby 12 13.7 mon 10 am 13.7 13.6 13.3 13.0 12.7
lat...lon 2838 8219 2854 8226 2854 8217 2838 8210