New iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:|
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Flood Statement by KILM
Issued 2/15/2021 10:15 PM America/New_York.
Valid through 3/1/2021 1:00 PM America/New_York.
wgus82 kilm 251448
948 am est thu feb 25 2021
...the flood warning is now in effect until early monday afternoon...
the flood warning continues for
the northeast cape fear river near burgaw.
* until monday afternoon.
* at 8:30 am est thursday the stage was 13.3 feet.
* flood stage is 10.0 feet.
* moderate flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* forecast...the river is expected to fall below flood stage early
monday morning and continue falling to 9.7 feet tuesday morning.
* impact...at 13.5 feet, floodwaters begin to affect highway 53,
highway 210, white stocking road, shaw highway and holly shelter
road. roads are passable but have water on them.
lat...lon 3472 7798 3472 7786 3460 7776 3445 7779
3444 7788 3457 7788