Global iWindsurf: Select your region for wind observations & forecasts:
North America |
South America |
Australia & Oceania |
Latest Winter Weather Watch/Warning/Advisory by KCLE
Issued 1/29/2015 4:27 AM America/New_York.
Valid through 1/30/2015 1:00 PM America/New_York.
wwus41 kcle 301422
geauga-ashtabula inland-trumbull-ashtabula lakeshore-
northern erie-southern erie-crawford pa-
including the cities of...chardon...jefferson...warren...
922 am est fri jan 30 2015
...winter weather advisory now in effect until 1 pm est this
* snow accumulations...an additional one to three inches possible.
highest amounts in northwest pennsylvania.
* snow timing...snow showers will continue through midday.
* winds...northwest around 15 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.
* temperatures...11 to 18. wind chills as low as 5 below.
* impacts...hazardous travel conditions are expected due to snow
a winter weather advisory is normally issued for a variety of
winter weather conditions such as light snow... blowing snow...
sleet... freezing rain and wind chills. while the weather will be
significant... the word advisory implies that severe winter
weather is not anticipated. stay tuned to noaa weather radio for
further details or updates.