myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Dhimmitude and Healthcare
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:04 pm    Post subject: Dhimmitude and Healthcare Reply with quote

Dhimmitude -- What does it mean?
Obama used it in the health care bill.

Now isn't this interesting? It was used in the health care law.

Every day there's another revelation of what Obama and his fellow Democrats are doing to our country.

Dhimmitude -- I had never heard the word until now. Type it into Google and start reading. Pretty interesting. It's on page 107 of the healthcare bill. I looked this up on Google and yep, it exists. It is a REAL word. Amish and others are excluded, including muslims. I think I could become Amish a whole lot easier than muslim.

Word of the Day: Dhimmitude

Dhimmitude is the Muslim system of controlling non-muslim populations conquered through jihad. Specifically, it is the TAXING of non-muslims in exchange for tolerating their presence AND as a coercive means of converting conquered remnants to Islam.

ObamaCare allows the establishment of Dhimmitude and Sharia muslim diktat in the United States . Muslims are specifically exempted from the government mandate to purchase insurance, and also from the penalty tax for being uninsured. Islam considers insurance to be "gambling", "risk-taking", and "usury" and is thus banned. Muslims are specifically granted exemption based on this.

How convenient. So I, as a Christian, will have crippling IRS liens placed against all of my assets, including real estate, cattle, and even accounts receivables, and will face hard prison time because I refuse to buy insurance or pay the penalty tax. Meanwhile, Louis Farrakhan will have no such penalty and will have 100% of his health needs paid for by the de facto government insurance. Non-muslims will be paying a tax to subsidize muslims. Period. This is Dhimmitude.

Dhimmitude serves two purposes: It enriches the muslim masters AND serves to drive conversions to Islam. In this case, the incentive to convert to Islam will be taken up by those in the inner-cities as well as the godless Generation X, Y, and Z types who have no moral anchor. If you don't believe in Christ to begin with, it is no problem whatsoever to sell Him for 30 pieces of silver. "Sure, I'll be a muslim if it means free health insurance and no taxes. Where do I sign, bro?"

I recommend sending this post to your contacts. This is desperately important and people need to know about it -- quickly!

To check it out on Snopes click here: Health Insurance Exemptions.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/exemptions.asp
feuser

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://tinyurl.com/2vr3b2t

http://www.windsurfing.kasail.com/
isobars

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So anyone with a conscientious objection to insurance can opt out of Ocare? Great; I OBJECT!

Wow. That was easy. Just think ... all that fret and worry for nothing.

What's that? I gotta become a Scientlologist? OK ... Shazam ... I'm a scientologist. Hell, anybody who can write "Battlefield Earth" (the book, not the movie) can't be all bad. And as long as I still get the benefits of Ocare, what's the harm? Beam me up, L. Ron.

But, wait ... how can I claim to be culturally opposed to insurance if I want to drive a car? Oh, crap, I guess I'm not all THAT opposed to insurance, at least where it's ... you know ... actually required.

I still don't think Obama is an idiot in the literal sense relative to IQ, but it's as obvious as a 2.5 day in the Gorge that he and his cronies think every one if US is a bona fide idiot. Which is he ... a Muslim sympathizer, or a coward? He's obviously and undeniably one or the other. Compare his vision for NASA ("Muslim appeasement") to JFK's and Ralph Cramden's vision for NASA ("To da MOON").

Every week, if not every day, I learn some new reason to hate and fear today's Democratic party more. I can't believe so many of today's fathers and mothers are so willing to support a party so eager to hand their grandkids over to Sharia Law, let alone jihadists.

We had a guy in Officer Training School who was a CO (specifically said he wouldn't use any form of force even to protect his own family from violence in his own home). We outed him to the OTS commander, and he soon disappeared. We're guessing he was sent back to civilian life to face the draft bare naked, but who'd want a misguided weasel like that covering his back in volleyball, let alone combat?

We should have outed his cowardly ass to his wife.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

feuser wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/2vr3b2t

Your hero, who led to Lenin, Stalin, Hitler, Mau, and Obama.
windoggi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT?!?!? DHIMMITUDE?????WHAT????????!!!!!!!!!!!! REPUBLICANS HAVE LOST THEIR FUCKING MINDS!!!!!
windoggi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry for yelling.
mac

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feuser and winddoggie--ready the article in this weeks New Yorker about Glen Beck and his worship of the founders of the John Birch Society. What a new political movement, the rag tag elements of the Klan and the JBS, looking to the Know Nothings for spiritual guidance. Is it just a coincidence that many of them are Mormons, or is it a conspiracy of the right? Sorry, I couldn't help parody their paranoia.
jp5

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

windoggie wrote:
sorry for yelling.

don't be...
mac

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

feuser--took a look at the reviews of the book to get the general feel, and I would like to venture a somewhat different theory. Comes from a conversation with a bit more rational conservative, and trying to think through why the idea of throwing out all the politicians gets so much traction. Now I have worked in a political arena for over 30 years, and I have seen corrupt politicians, and helped put one, Mark Nathanson, in jail. But most of them skate--like the Bank of America paying for the the fraud of the company they bought announced this week--because they help draft the laws and then skate as close to conflicts of interest and interest peddling as they can.

Most of the politicians that I have known are sincere people that are profoundly interest in public welfare, not personal gain. Well over 80%. Those who are corrupt come from both parties, and will emerge in any system. Yet the idea of term limits somehow hits resonance with the public, with much broader support than the wing nut Tea Party stalwarts. So there must be something more. Most don't know about, or study, the genesis of the political movement in California, championed by Pete Schabarum, former Los Angeles County Supervisor, and Mark Nathanson's political patron. Schabarum made his money and campaign contributions from real estate speculation. Not many realize that the term limit initiative also cut legislative staffs that analyze bills and thus shifted power to lobbyists, which are now the remaining institutional memory. This was part of Schabarum's intent. The unintended consequence was to allow, indeed encourage, stalemate. The brightest legislators, with ambition, don't want to make difficult decisions because they won't be in office when the shit hits the fan. So we've had largely inaction on the structural deficit in California, broken only by the Re-thugs leveraging tax breaks for their contributors each year to pass a budget to spend what money we do have. So the effect of term limits in California has been to entrench more power in the hands of the very rich, and make it political suicide for legislators to speak truth to power.

Most people aren't as interested in politics as us, and I think what is going on is the right is playing on popular resentment of politicians. After all, they have the best health care coverage, and are pampered and sucked up to for their power. Those who are suffering the most in the recession, and construction has been particularly hard hit, focus their resentment on the banks that caused the meltdown, and the politicians that haven't fixed the problem but did bail out the banks. The roots of the problem in the de-regulation of banking, and the success of TARP don't matter if unemployment in construction remains high and resentment hits a chord.

Look at the resentment in Iso and matty for two. Matty clearly resents Obama's accomplishment and intellect--read his comments about what he perceives as Obama's arrogance. I would imagine that Iso hit the ceiling in his industry; no matter how good or bad an engineer he was, his inability to listen without judgement and treat people with respect made him unsuitable for management roles. A leading characteristic of people in denial--angry white men perhaps--is their tendency to look other places than within for their problems.

Perhaps too smug, and clearly the Dem's problems start with the economy, and the weaknesses in messaging. But the animus to Obama seems greater than simply racism, and the Tea Party is still pretty small, although swing in the Republican party. So the sources of animus must be greater.
jp5

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
.. I would imagine that Iso hit the ceiling in his industry; no matter how good or bad an engineer he was, his inability to listen without judgement and treat people with respect made him unsuitable for management roles. A leading characteristic of people in denial--angry white men perhaps--is their tendency to look other places than within for their problems. .

You hit the nail on the head with this one mac.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 1 of 15

Jump to: