myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
right wing heros like Cosby, Trump, Strom Thurmond, McVeigh,
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swchandler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty

Take a day and try out Deer Valley right next door. I did it on one trip, I found that Deer Valley was my kind of place. For me, it's a far better experience overall. A lot less flat spots on the runs.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely! we are doing a day at DV.. My boys love to add new mountains to their "ski it list". Park City (owned by Vail now) spent 50million this summer connecting the Canyons and PC. I am a Bird/Alta guy myself but l do love the Skiing and the Town of Park City very much..
boggsman1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
mat-ty

Take a day and try out Deer Valley right next door. I did it on one trip, I found that Deer Valley was my kind of place. For me, it's a far better experience overall. A lot less flat spots on the runs.

Chandler.....You don't strike me as a caviar-champagne kind of guy!!!
pueno

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
...Do yourself a favor guys and give up this ridiculous forum. You can never get back the hours of your life that you waste barking at each other on this forum....

Agreed.

Long ago.

cgoudie1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really dig where the off-topic is headed on this thread. The Winter
here in northern Utah has been pretty good so far, and my sticks are out!

-Craig
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Chandler.....You don't strike me as a caviar-champagne kind of guy!!!"

I wish I can say that I could rent one of the mansions mid-mountain, but alas, its far beyond my budget. However, the price of a lift ticket at Deer Valley, if it was any extra at all, was definitely worth it. While, I'm not a really great skier, I'm definitely competent enough to have a fun time on some of the steeper groomed conditions, especially at a well maintained resort like Deer Valley.
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow hee is another right wing hating liberals.... he has a huge following....

bet he liked trumps lawyer defending tump that you can not rape your wife...

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/who-daryush-valizadeh-ex-scientist-controversial-legal-rape-head-return-kings-1541558

Who is Daryush Valizadeh? Ex-scientist and controversial 'legal rape' head of Return of Kings
Quote:

But he vowed: "Not a single meet-up will be cancelled. We will not be intimidated by the actions of the lying media and leftist political establishment."

Quote:
This week has seen yet another media storm surrounding Daryush 'Roosh' Valizadeh, the leader of a 'neomasculinist' group who became infamous when he said the rape of women should be legal if they are on your property. The self-styled 'pick-up artist' and head of militant anti-feminist organisation Return of Kings has planned his group's first ever International Meetup Day on 6 February in the hope of growing his movement.

Some 165 events are due to take place in 43 countries – including in eight cities across the UK – where members would, presumably, share tips on how to attract women and discuss how to further the group's aim of rebuilding a world where men once again rule and women return to looking after the family.

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow they sound like I have been saying this for 10 or so years...

http://www.newsweek.com/2016/02/12/right-wing-extremists-militants-bigger-threat-america-isis-jihadists-422743.html
Quote:
"These Americans thrive on hate and conspiracy theories, many fed to them by politicians and commentators who blithely blather about government concentration camps and impending martial law and plans to seize guns and other dystopian gibberish, apparently unaware there are people listening who don’t know it’s all lies. These extremists turn to violence—against minorities, non-Christians, abortion providers, government officials—in what they believe is a fight to save America. And that potential for violence is escalating every day."

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

another right wing elected official... gun loving as noted...

NH State Rep. Kyle Tasker facing felony charge of trying to lure minor to have sex

http://www.concordmonitor.com/home/21347165-95/nh-state-rep-kyle-tasker-facing-felony-charge-of-trying-to-lure-minor-to

Quote:
Kyle Tasker, a Republican state representative who served on the House Children and Family Law Committee, was arrested Tuesday and accused of soliciting sex from an underage teenage girl.

Tasker, 30, of Nottingham, was detained Tuesday afternoon by state and local police after a weekslong investigation showed he used a Facebook account to lure the girl, 14, into a sexual encounter at a secluded location near Lucas Pond in Northwood, police said. A search of Tasker’s home also uncovered “vast amounts” of controlled drugs, including marijuana, hallucinogenic mushrooms and Suboxone, according to a police affidavit.

Quote:
News of the arrest quickly reverberated through the State House, where Tasker has become a controversial figure over three terms. He drew headlines in 2012 when he dropped a concealed handgun during a House committee hearing, and again two years later when he quipped online about victims of domestic violence.

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://news.yahoo.com/watch-trump-supporters-gush-over-172800974.html?nf=1

Watch These Trump Supporters Gush Over Hitler Quotes They Mistook for the Donald's

also look at the 1990 write up on trump

http://www.vanityfair.com/magazine/2015/07/donald-ivana-trump-divorce-prenup-marie-brenner
Quote:
Although Fred Trump was born in New Jersey, family members say he felt compelled to hide his German background because most of his tenants were Jewish. “After the war, he thought that Jews would never rent from him if they knew his lineage,” Ivana reportedly said. Certainly, Fred Trump’s camouflage could easily convey to a child the impression that in business anything goes. When I asked Donald Trump about this, he was evasive: “Actually, it was very difficult. My father was not German; my father’s parents were German . . . Swedish, and really sort of all over Europe . . . and I was even thinking in the second edition of putting more emphasis on other places because I was getting so many letters from Sweden: Would I come over and speak to Parliament? Would I come meet with the president?”

Donald Trump appears to take aspects of his German background seriously. John Walter works for the Trump Organization, and when he visits Donald in his office, Ivana told a friend, he clicks his heels and says, “Heil Hitler,” possibly as a family joke.

Last April, perhaps in a surge of Czech nationalism, Ivana Trump told her lawyer Michael Kennedy that from time to time her husband reads a book of Hitler’s collected speeches, My New Order, which he keeps in a cabinet by his bed. Kennedy now guards a copy of My New Order in a closet at his office, as if it were a grenade. Hitler’s speeches, from his earliest days up through the Phony War of 1939, reveal his extraordinary ability as a master propagandist.

“Did your cousin John give you the Hitler speeches?” I asked Trump.

Trump hesitated. “Who told you that?”

“I don’t remember,” I said.

“Actually, it was my friend Marty Davis from Paramount who gave me a copy of Mein Kampf, and he’s a Jew.” (“I did give him a book about Hitler,” Marty Davis said. “But it was My New Order, Hitler’s speeches, not Mein Kampf. I thought he would find it interesting. I am his friend, but I’m not Jewish.”)
Later, Trump returned to this subject. “If I had these speeches, and I am not saying that I do, I would never read them.”

Is Ivana trying to convince her friends and lawyer that Trump is a crypto-Nazi? Trump is no reader or history buff. Perhaps his possession of Hitler’s speeches merely indicates an interest in Hitler’s genius at propaganda.

Quote:
.Fred Trump was born on East Tremont Avenue in the Bronx, to German immigrants Elizabeth (née Christ) and Frederick Trump.[1] His father had immigrated to New York City in 1885 from the small German town of Kallstadt, Palatinate where he briefly returned around 1900, married, and reimmigrated.

Although both of Trump's parents were born in Germany, Trump told friends and acquaintances for decades after World War II that the family was of Swedish origin. According to his nephew John Walter, "He had a lot of Jewish tenants and it wasn't a good thing to be German in those Days.......

Last edited by real-human on Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:25 am; edited 3 times in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 45, 46, 47  Next
Page 3 of 47

Jump to: