myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
right wing heros like Cosby, Trump, Strom Thurmond, McVeigh,
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya think...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/03/03/researchers-have-found-strong-evidence-that-racism-helps-the-gop-win/?wpisrc=nl_az_most

Researchers have found strong evidence that racism helps the GOP win

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

these guys just want the free lunch the other right wingers get...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/03/03/grand-jury-charges-14-more-people-for-2014-standoff-at-bundy-ranch/

Grand jury charges 14 more people for 2014 standoff at Bundy Ranch

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

another right wing hero comits suicide aftr being indicted the day before. note the media does not mention he was the billionaire funder of swift boaters...

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ex-ceo-of-chesapeake-energy-aubrey-mcclendon-dies-in-car-crash-a-day-after-indictment/
Quote:

McClendon was indicted Tuesday on a federal charge of conspiring to rig bids to buy oil and natural gas leases in northwest Oklahoma. He was expected to turn himself in and appear before a judge at the Oklahoma City federal courthouse on Wednesday, CBS affiliate KWTV reported.

The Department of Justice said in a statement that McClendon orchestrated a scheme between two large energy companies, which are not named in the indictment, from December 2007 to March 2012. The companies would decide ahead of time who would win bids, with the winner then allocating an interest in the leases to the other company, according to the statement.

McClendon denied violating antitrust laws on Tuesday.

"The charge that has been filed against me today is wrong and unprecedented," McClendon said in the statement. "Anyone who knows me, my business record and the industry in which I have worked for 35 years, knows that I could not be guilty of violating any antitrust laws. All my life I have worked to create jobs in Oklahoma, grow its economy, and to provide abundant and affordable energy to all Americans. I am proud of my track record in this industry, and I will fight to prove my innocence and to clear my name."

Quote:
"I've known Aubrey McClendon for nearly 25 years," the oil patch billionaire T. Boone Pickens said in a statement Wednesday. "He was a major player in leading the stunning energy renaissance in America.

ya t boone pickens another corrupt right wing trust fund kid...

http://www.forbes.com/fdc/welcome_mjx.shtml
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/politics/election2008/2008-06-30-swiftboat_N.htm
Quote:
The USA TODAY analysis examined donations to McCain's campaign by the top 20 contributors to the Swift Boat group. It found that nine Swift Boat donors and their family members have given $69,100 to McCain's White House bid.

Bob Perry, a Texas builder who gave nearly $4.5 million to Swift Boat Vets, and his wife, Doylene, each have given $4,400 to McCain's presidential campaign, some of which went to an account for legal and accounting expenses, records show.

Perry's spokesman, Anthony Holm,said the couple donated because they "strongly support" McCain.

Other donors include Sam Fox, a St. Louis businessman who

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.ranker.com/list/republican-sex-scandals/web-infoguy?page=2

Republican Sex Scandals
Quote:
This Republican scandals list is full of stories and incidents that will make you shake your head. Sex scandals have made their way into both the Democratic Party and Republican Party. Regardless of whether or not it's election time, the public is always enthralled by a good political sex scandal. Republican sex scandals are arguably the most entertaining type because of the party's commitment to pro-family and conservative values. This is not to say that there are not plenty of scandals from both political parties, however. From Political John conservative to liberal adulterers, the two parties have been pretty even in terms of sex scandals.

The Republican party led the way in the '80s and '90s with a multitude of sex scandals. More recently, GOP leaders like John Boehner and Newt Gingrich have been embroiled in their own GOP scandals. Republicans are often conservative and publicly preach abstinence, so this makes it even more entertaining when they are involved in extramarital affairs. This politician list is full of dirty sex scandals. See the Democratic list for the other side of the aisle. After you read this Republican sex scandal list, leave a comment or share it with a friend.

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

family values, reagan the whore was first divorced president, whose own flesh and blood kids would not vote for their father and one was telling publicly people should not vote for the whore. He was known to have the slut room at the Hollywood hotel.

http://jesusnorepublican.org/+Reasonable/gopimmorality.html

Quote:
Unlike many of the other Republican Party Sexual Immorality lists, I've taken pains to include only fairly current, significant and definite entries; I cover the federal, state and local level; and on this page I distinguish and list only examples of personal "immorality" or misconduct, as opposed to examples of political "corruption", which I feature on a distinct web page, namely gopcorruption.html.

http://www.evilgopbastards.com/

Quote:
Since the New Deal, Republicans have been on the wrong side of every issue of concern to ordinary Americans; Social Security, the war in Vietnam, equal rights, civil liberties, church- state separation, consumer issues, public education, reproductive freedom, national health care, labor issues, gun policy, campaign-finance reform, the environment
and tax fairness. No political party could remain so consistently wrong by accident.
The only rational conclusion is that, despite their cynical "family values" propaganda, the Republican Party is a criminal conspiracy to betray the interests of the American people
in favor of plutocratic and corporate interests, and absolutist religious groups.

http://truth-out.org/buzzflash/commentary/study-90-of-criminal-corporations-are-republican

Study: 90% of Criminal Corporations Are Republican

Quote:
Ninety percent of the corporations that were criminally convicted between 1989 and 2000 donated overwhelmingly to the Republican Party in 2012.

A study by the Corporate Crime Reporter, Russell Mokhiber, found that, “Ten out of the current top 100 donors to the 2012 political campaign have ple[a]d guilty to crimes.” The criminal-convictions file that was considered in his study included convictions during the ten years between 1989 and 2000.

An examination of this list, by the present reporter, indicates that nine of these ten big-donating criminal firms gave far more to Republican political campaigns than to Democratic ones. Only one firm, Pfizer, donated more to Democrats; and they contributed only slightly more to Democrats than to Republicans. By contrast, each one of the nine big-donating Republican criminal corporations – Honeywell, Lockheed, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Boeing, GE, Northrop, Koch Industries, Raytheon, and Exxon – donated far more to Republicans than to Democrats; and the most lopsidedly political criminal firm of them all, Koch Industries (which organized the “Tea Party” starting when Obama first entered the White House), donated a whopping 98% to Republicans.

At least according to this measure, criminal firms prefer Republican politicians overwhelmingly. It is rare, almost unheard of, to find a population that is so lopsidedly favorable to one Party over the other, as this one is: 90% vs. 10%.

Mokhiber provided the donation-figures, for each of these ten convicted firms, based on federal filings.

Last edited by real-human on Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://archive.org/details/RepublicanCriminals_263

http://www.oneutah.org/2008/09/found-it-complete-huge-list-of-republican-criminals-since-1998/

http://www.republicanoffenders.com/

nw30

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find it very amusing that you post story, after story, after story, from all these different sources that bash republicans and conservatism in general, while at the same time you have another thread "the big lie "the media is liberal" "!!!!
You are the classic gift that keeps on giving.
Keep up your consistent work, it works wonders.
isobars

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cgoudie1 wrote:
The Winter here in northern Utah has been pretty good so far, and my sticks are out!

Then you may have some inner conflicts going on by April, as we're having almost no winter up here. The air and water temps are way ahead of normal. Unless runoff screws it up, it might be barefootable before April arrives.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
I find it very amusing that you post story, after story, after story, from all these different sources that bash republicans and conservatism in general, while at the same time you have another thread "the big lie "the media is liberal" "!!!!

Even funnier, or pathetic, is that the one who loves to accuse others of hate seems to fuel himself with a steady diet of regurgitated hate from those biased media sources he claims doesn't even exist.
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:

I bet it does confuse you and the canadian.... low level thinking certainly does you in again. It is too funny that you can not figure it out....

too funny our Canadian who believes that the ADL, (the Jewish Anti defamation league) who points out hate groups is the real hate group. I take it as a badge of honor that what I believe our little hater puts me in the same group as the adl who chases down Nazis all over the world and similar goes after hate groups with their words to this day. And he still can not figure it out...

here are a few stories I did not see in the major media front page.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/violence-racism-menace-political-climate-637498947598?cid=eml_mra_20160305

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 45, 46, 47  Next
Page 4 of 47

Jump to: