myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Obama's Amazing effectiveness
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 73, 74, 75  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched it...anyway, it does not come as a shock that you have come full circle on The Donald....he is quite charismatic, and I bought calls on your loyalty.
mrgybe

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To the best of my recollection, the only comment I have made about Trump on this forum is that he has said some incredibly stupid things. Not sure how that forms a circle, but then, the haze of smoke and smell of urine you fight through every day may have you imagining things.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Mr G...I know you are a smart well educated successful capitalist. And I also know you watched Trumps' speech yesterday. I also know you probably threw up in your mouth as I did when he foamed at the mouth while screaming he will "slap" a 35% tax on ANY US Company that outsources.... crazy.
The Dem in the race is more free trade/markets friendly than the Rethug... crazy

No one thinks trump will either be able to impose such draconian tariffs via congress or executive fiat. As he's made perfectly clear, he wants better trade deals for America. I don't mind him rattling China's cage, or imposing restrictions on transfers to Mexico. Especially in the case of drug money, illegal gains, or illegal immigrants.

Trump is a meat and potatoes guy with a penchant for bluffing. Analysis of his speeches shows a lot of wiggle room.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
Hey Boggsy, Talking of trying to put the genie back in the bottle, here's your candidate repeatedly trying to do that........and failing miserably.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

Boggs,
Are you incapable of recognizing what a lying sack that Clinton is? Is it an "attack" piece when the video provides proof of her flip flopping, and blatant lying? I wouldn't want such a person working for me, let alone be the president. You can point at Trump, or whoever, but that is only a diversion from the fact that Clinton is a manipulative liar. Sanders is getting shafted in my opinion. I don't like Trump, but I'm seeing his appeal to those sick of career politicians and a liar like Clinton.

boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah..., you nailed me, I'm "incapable" of seeing what a liar Hillary is. If I have a position in 2002, and I change it in 2013, does that make me a liar? Look, I am well aware that politicians change their mind, stretch the truth, and change positions when the wind blows. No shit. But , I am also aware that I have two choices this November, Donald Trump, and Hillary Clinton.
Hillary has 3,000,000 more votes than Bernie, walk me through how Bernie is getting "shafted".
And yes, an edited video not showing the entire segment, is in fact a hit piece!!
mac

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we just look at the Iraq war--perhaps the most important matter of judgement in the last decade or so--Hillary was wrong, and now admits her vote was a mistake. Hillary was, as were so many, misled by the lies of the Bush administration, orchestrated by Cheney. Trump supported the invasion of Iraq at the time and now lies and says he didn't. Tell me again who is the liar?
pointster

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
To the best of my recollection, the only comment I have made about Trump on this forum is that he has said some incredibly stupid things. Not sure how that forms a circle, but then, the haze of smoke and smell of urine you fight through every day may have you imagining things.

I'm curious mrjyge, just on character and temperament, not policy, do you prefer Mr. Trump to Ms. Clinton for president of the US?

I'm not looking to argue the point, just trying to understand how you think about it.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Yeah..., you nailed me, I'm "incapable" of seeing what a liar Hillary is. If I have a position in 2002, and I change it in 2013, does that make me a liar? Look, I am well aware that politicians change their mind, stretch the truth, and change positions when the wind blows. No shit. But , I am also aware that I have two choices this November, Donald Trump, and Hillary Clinton.
Hillary has 3,000,000 more votes than Bernie, walk me through how Bernie is getting "shafted".
And yes, an edited video not showing the entire segment, is in fact a hit piece!!

You could start with the fact they had few debates, and the ones they had were scheduled conveniently with the hope of low viewership.......

Boggs I know you stand by your liberal comrades, but can we agree Debbie WS is a repulsive human being. She is a horrendous spokesperson for the Dems..
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

You could start with the fact they had few debates, and the ones they had were scheduled conveniently with the hope of low viewership.......

Boggs I know you stand by your liberal comrades, but can we agree Debbie WS is a repulsive human being. She is a horrendous spokesperson for the Dems..

I agree...I don't like her. But don't you tell me you like Reince Prebus, he's brutal!!!
mrgybe

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pointster wrote:
I'm curious mrjyge, just on character and temperament, not policy, do you prefer Mr. Trump to Ms. Clinton for president of the US?

Character........Trump easily. Temperament........don't know. I don't think we see the true temperament of either in public. I believe that a lot of Trump's buffoonery is calculated. Equally, volumes of anecdotal evidence suggests that Hillary's calm public demeanor is not reflective of her off camera persona. Jimmy Carter was a man of solid character and calm temperament. He was an awful President. I look for a lot more than those two attributes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 73, 74, 75  Next
Page 23 of 75

Jump to: