myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
IKitesurf Classifieds Scammers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thombiz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just in case anybody questions my resolve or effectiveness, my ancient skills from the military are coming back after a little practice.:
If you look at the attached closely, you will see the info is generally useless. It doesn't tell me where the proceeds of the buy/sell went. I need to know who it went to, the method of transfer and the transaction ID confirming that transfer.

I have an old contact who may be able to get that for me. I hate using encryption.
[img][/img]

frank-d.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  187.32 KB
 Viewed:  20261 Time(s)

frank-d.jpg

frank-d.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  187.32 KB

frank-d.jpg

Frank-c2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  153.07 KB

Frank-c2.jpg

Frank-c.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  434.81 KB

Frank-c.jpg

Frank-b.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  395.95 KB

Frank-b.JPG

Frank-a.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  422.8 KB

Frank-a.jpg

thombiz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The proceeds from the buy-sell by F**** were deposited in the Localbitcoin account of Yesenia Robles. Now to try to trace the money after it left that bitcoin account.

This from F**** D*******, I guess you are not familiar with LocalBitcoins.

LocalBitcoins is the largest p2p bitcoin exchange. I'm a professional seller that posts ads on this platform.

Your scammer opened a trade with me. Verified himself. Got my paypal.me link. Send the money. And last I released the Bitcoin.

After that that person probably transfered the BTC to a wallet address or they laundered it to another exchange or buyer to get quick cash.
thombiz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The money in the bitcoins account can now be traced to Brendan Klein and Jasonrf. Sure as day, my $655 shows up in the transactions. This is unfolding fairly quickly now.[img][/img]

Frank-f.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  316.25 KB
 Viewed:  20209 Time(s)

Frank-f.jpg

Last edited by thombiz on Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
thombiz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Jasonrf turned out to be a dealer on Localbitcoins.com, it follows that Brendan Klein is also a dealer. Damn.

Here's the deal, when electronic money is transferred to Bitcoins it is a lot like turning it into cash. Cash is impossible to trace.

I'm getting very close to Christina Jeferson and Charles Allianz, so that will be resolved within a week, or maybe a month, or 3 months.
thombiz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm thinking this is the Charles Allianz at the head of this scam:

https://charlesallianzglobal.us/

and his connection to SCAMMERS Solution Edge and Wells Fargo

IMG_2737_1.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  511.01 KB
 Viewed:  20192 Time(s)

IMG_2737_1.JPG

IMG_2734.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  395.72 KB

IMG_2734.JPG

Allianz-a.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  569.84 KB

Allianz-a.jpg

thombiz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charles Allianz is a business and the contact shown would be either with a person within Charles ALLIANZ as a business or with Charles Allianz in person. Either way, it is still base point for the SCAMMERS

Did you notice.....Wells Fargo by association is part of the SCAMMER TEAM.

I filed a complaint with FBI several days ago. They have done nothing. NOTHING! They are still trying to figure out the Steele Dossier? Why do we continue to let them exist? Time to close them down and reform everything from the front door in...

HEY AMERICA, STOP DOING BUSINESS WITH SOLUTION EDGE, WITH CHARLES ALLIANZ the loan sharks, and WELLS FARGO and even Goldman Sachs. These people are sleaze balls. Years ago I sold some windsurfing equipment at a local business and I was paid with a Wells Fargo check which I took to Wells Fargo to cash. They charged me 2% to cash the check because I did not have an account with them. Yes, 2%.....the same amount they were paying as annual interest on saving accounts at Wells Fargo. These people are SCAMMERS. Go to you local savings and loans for your banking needs. And stop using Paypal Friends and Family to pay for merchandise. Get home addresses and phone numbers, and photocopies of driver's licenses.

I will post more as this moves forward.
isobars

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good God! And to think anyone besides scammers and money launderers actually USES Bitcoin? All I see is zero benefit and pages and pages and pages and hours and hours and hours and days and days of nightmarish hassles. It's like Medicare or the VA vs just bopping into Walmart and BUYING one's medicines off the shelf, or like curing one's self with simple dietary changes vs being drugged into oblivion. I have no idea, nor do I care, what Mastercard did after refunding my money in 15 seconds. I hope your nightmare pays off.
thombiz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about this, I was on this website just a few minutes ago and suddenly got a duplicate trace error. I never had one of those on here before. Duplicate trace error means someone else is tracking me internally. Probably the feckless FBI trying to get the info I have.
thombiz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thinking about Bitcoins, consider that they can easily be converted to cash and are therefore untraceable. By now you should have figured out if you make money on Bitcoins, if you choose to, you don't have to pay taxes on the gains. That is one of the reasons people buy them. No Income Tax and no Social Security. That is serious money if you are in a 35% tax bracket.

That should give the FBI incentive to shut down scammers.
thombiz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I filed a claim with my bank, Bank of America. Long story short, they denied my claim due to the money had already been transferred to the "SCAM" seller.

In other news, the trail has gone cold. Looks like the Scammer won this one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: