myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
EPSTEIN PEDOPHILE TRUMPS BEST FRIEND
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

notice trump never called Epstein a monster ever especially when he was alive. Yet he and right wingers have no problem being nasty to dems. AOC is the great recent example how putrid trump and the entire right wing party is to her. But Can the trump and right wing party even call Epstein or Maxwell monster's that they are, no.

He just "claimed" they had a falling out, "not a fan" WTF is that as far as a condemn vs his against his political enemies even if they never said anything major against him.

I infer it was when Epstein began his blackmailing of Trump is the separation of trump no longer hiring 30 girls for a pageant and flying them in for a Epstein and trump private party so he and his best friend Epstein could have their rich man way with young aspiring ladies.

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they need to allow all documents that have anything to do with any presently serving/ elected of government employed official to release any and all documents a a matter of national security.
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

another new book out who's author says they got a hold of trumps mara loco resort club membership which showed Epstein was a trump member till 2007. which as I mention I believe is when Trump was blackmailed by Epstein is when his falling out was.

Epstein's first grand jury indictment was in 2006.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/jeffrey-epstein-timeline_n_5d2763c8e4b02a5a5d57857f

A Timeline Of Sex Offender Jeffrey Epstein’s Convictions And New Allegations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0Uxuycb4FE
[/b]

Quote:

New Book Claims Epstein Was Once A Member Of Mar-A-Lago

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trumps very close best friends....pedophiles like him. again trump never sued the girl who filed a case against him for raping her when she was 13 years old. Thump said he would sue anyone that lied about him in regards to his pedophile and life lone molesting. Yet not one case filed by the rapist.

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2020/08/14/Ghislaine-Maxwell-removed-from-general-population-at-NYC-prison/5111597411141/

Ghislaine Maxwell removed from general population at NYC prison

Quote:
Prosecutors said they have already given defense attorneys 165,000 pages of documents that include the months and years of birth for the three victims cited in the indictment. Defense attorneys argue that Maxwell has a right to know who her accusers are.

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

again trump hosted epstein for private parties just trump and him with 20 females. that is how close they were. Joined at the hip so to speak. yet right wingers love trump.....

here is a copy of a flight log of trump on epsteins plane when trump owns a plane gee why would he do that?

mac

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know a predator when I see one.

Kamala Harris
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:

Kamala Harris

Yeah, she sucked Willys dick on her way up. And is now on her knees for the pedo Joe who she determined was a racist only a few months ago.
mac

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
mac wrote:

Kamala Harris

Yeah, she sucked Willys dick on her way up. And is now on her knees for the pedo Joe who she determined was a racist only a few months ago.

I know fake stories when I see them.
mac

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bears repeating. I guess bard’s misogynist and obscene post is one that mrgybe approves of.

"I fought against transnational criminal organizations... I know a predator when I see one."

- Kamala Harris, ex-prosecutor
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/virgin-islands-intends-subpoena-dubin-182033708.html

Quote:
(Bloomberg) -- The U.S. Virgin Islands has filed notices with a local court of its intention to serve subpoenas demanding that hedge fund billionaire Glenn Dubin and his wife, Eva Andersson-Dubin, hand over documents related to the territory’s expanding racketeering lawsuit against the estate of deceased sex-offender Jeffrey Epstein.

Denise George, the attorney general of the Virgin Islands, sued Epstein’s estate and six related companies in January, alleging violation of the territory’s civil racketeering law. George is seeking unspecified damages, forfeiture of Epstein’s private island in the territory and restitution for his sexual abuse victims.

In the notices, filed Sept. 3 and made public on the court’s website Tuesday, the Dubins will have 30 days, once they’ve been served with the subpoenas, to hand over any documents they may have from 1998 until the present that detail their financial transactions with Epstein and their travel to Epstein’s properties in the U.S. Virgin Islands. Glenn Dubin’s name is spelled “Glen” in the documents.

The subpoenas are also asking for the Dubins to hand over documents and communications with Virginia Roberts Giuffre, one of Epstein’s alleged victims. It isn’t clear whether the subpoenas have been served yet, nor whether the Dubins or any of the defendants to the lawsuit might object to the requests.

In documents unsealed last year from a 2015 defamation lawsuit, Giuffre said Dubin is among the men Epstein sent her to have sex with. Dubin has always denied those claims. The subpoenas are also asking for all documents and communications between the Dubins and “any female associated with Jeffrey Epstein.”

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 17 of 21

Jump to: