myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
prove me wrong.... coronavirus is not airborne
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 70, 71, 72  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mlaronde wrote:
J64TWB wrote:
Hey Bean town dude,

blah blah blah you're stupid

The point was, it is all child abuse. Making a toddler get a toxic shot they don't need (even it it works), or depriving them of their human right to fresh air.

While you're at it, why not ask them if they're really sure about their gender? Of course! In fact, this is being done in many places, including Boston, as soon as a child is old enough to use sex/gender in a sentence.

Before calling me a racist or whatever, can ANYONE even try to see what all this has in common? What common goal do the following objectives serve:

1. Keep everyone far enough apart such that forming new relationships is very difficult;

2. Make everyone wear face coverings, which even further prevents the same, by censoring our individual identities and communication skills;

3. Close all bars and restaurants, but keep liquor stores and tattoo parlors open;

4. Force everyone to get a "vaccine" for a disease which, for most, carries minimal risk, not unlike the common cold (which it is .. look up "coronavirus" in any pre-2020 medical dictionary). Despite the obvious non-hidden fact that it is the most revolutionary, un-tested, experimental, and proven to be dangerous vaccine in modern history.

5. (in 2019, before stupid-19) On the walls of public transportation, advertisements shall be posted which encourage youth to seek counseling and even surgery for sex changes.

Yes, this was really happening a couple years ago on the Boston MBTA. I don't know what propaganda is being displayed now b/c I've been avoiding the T since the mother of all propaganda began last year.

Hey I don't care what floats your boat, but ask yourselves, what do all these LGBT????+++ (sorry lost count of the new letters) folks have in common? Answer: They won't be having kids.

Anyone heard of the Georgia guidestones? Aw shucks, that's just a conspiracy, right? Then why do they stand to this day?

Think about it: in no less than 21 languages, the stones clearly state that humanity must be reduced by 90% or so. Isn't that a threat? So why do they stand, while statues of heroes/warrior leaders past are demolished because they are "racist"?

Thanks for reading.
Mike

Get help. Start by reading.
swchandler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mlaronde, sounds to me like you've spent a lot of time gathering from far right wing sources.

Quite honestly, I think that you're worrying too much about nothing.

I understand that you're against vaccinations, and it's your choice whether or not to get them. However, there could be a time where a documented vaccination is a requirement to do something in the future. Without proof of vaccination, you just might find the door closed to you. Needless to say, choices can have consequences.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Folks that claim that the CV is not dangerous to the vast majority of humans forget that viruses mutate when given the opportunity...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/coronavirus-variant-in-u-k-probed-for-increased-risk-to-younger-people-11611661304

This is a time in our lives where we should consider the minimal effort in getting the vaccine for the greater good. These variants might just afflict those of us who consider ourselves safe.
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey you got a point, barking dog? ("mac")

Not to be a hypocrite, I'll make another:

I wonder, what does our friendly "Dr" Gates think of the role of vaccines in the management/reduction of world population? I'm leaving this for the reader to confirm, but here's the (approx) quote you're looking for, from yet another "Ted talk" (man, who watches this shit anyway?)

"The current world population is around 7.x billion, projected to reach 10. if we do a good job with vaccines and other preventative measures (birth control), we could reduce that number by, say 15%"

Say Bill, don't you think if we "did a good job" with vaccines, wouldn't the population tend to increase?

Now, just for a few seconds, try to be like that stone fella in front of the Chicago municipal building while your car's body parts all fall off with the knocked-off hydrant gushing.

So now. we have the most elite psychopath in history in all his glory, as his foretold pandemic came true right on schedule (after he 20x'd his investment in vaccines as a "philanthropist"). He wants you roll up your sleeves to receive the brain-child of his spin-off, Moderna, to get their new-fangled "vaccine" which is really DNA-altering gene therapy.

Of course, the new "vaccines" don't contain any trace of the actual virus, against which they are supposed to protect. Just the theoretical DNA sequence, supposedly provided by the Wuhan lab (funded by WHO/Gates) under fellow psychopath Fauci's direction, after the Obama admin refused to extend US funding to such research, resulting in the closure of Ft. Detrick. Oh btw, this "novel" virus was not found, but actually patented, in 2019, hence its name. The patent owner is the Pilbright Institute.

As I mentioned in my original post, some reputable researchers have not been able to isolate this "novel" virus in the wild. How convenient, that moderna/phizer don't even need it for the "vaccine"!

I don't know about y'all, but I've never been more confident in modern medicine...LOL!

Thanks for reading! Choose wisely! Darwin has an award for all!
coboardhead

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mrgybe. Trump voters have a MUCH higher incidence of hesitancy in getting a vaccine. That’s the data. Yet, you continue to divert this by saying hesitancy crosses the political divide. I never claimed otherwise. I am only pointing out that GOP districts have a much higher incidence of older Americans that are unvaccinated and this is causing a concern for health care providers.

This is just a simple fact. I don’t hate Trumpers. And, this “pejorative” is fine with my friends who supported Trump. You have a issue when I call out a Trump supporter who (according to you I don’t like) yet do not take issue when I call out Boggsman (who I have met and think highly of).

It seems you just want to argue about this.

So. Simple Mrgybe. Do you have any sources that show that I’m wrong? That GOP members don’t have a higher incidence of vaccine hesitancy?
mac

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Batshit crazy. We have a new mad mike. 560,000 dead in the US, 2.8 million world wide—more US deaths than all wars since 1940. Mad mike describes it as “a disease which for most carries minimal risk.” Not satisfied, he describes the traitors on statues throughout the country—not only in the south—as “warrior heroes.” Maybe to you batshit crazy bigot, but not to most. Then, just to make sure we know he is plugged right into his tinfoil hat, he goes all in on the Bill Gates conspiracy theory that he got right from the spinning propellor. Not just stupid Mike, batshit crazy. But alcohol has been good for your immune system, eh? Do you also go by “Matty?”
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
Without proof of vaccination, you just might find the door closed to you.

Thanks for replying. Those who wonder why I should even bother, against all odds, now should have their answer.

As of now, nothing is set in stone, although it looks pretty bleak here in the USA. What the majority is willing to accept will almost certainly be what we get, for better or worse.

Allow me to introduce the universal law of psychopaths: If you fail to manipulate people to your advantage, others will manipulate them to your disadvantage.

I'm not saying I'm a psychopath. I'm actually a kind caring human, like most of you. But if you want to have a say in your future, keeping your mouth shut really doesn't cut it. Psychopath politicians have known this for a very long time.
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Batshit crazy. We have a new mad mike.

You should kindly use upper-case 'M' in all instances of "Mike". You did once, so thanks for that. I just hate to see "dr" gates get that kind of respect instead.

Never posting without a point ... yeah, I really wish I could have made the anti-vaccine argument without questioning the entire situation. I'm afraid it is simply not possible, against those whose minds are set. But I still feel pretty good, since most reading this are lurkers.

The single most important point is that this is not a normal "vaccine". So whatever your current beliefs, they should not apply. It's freaking dangerous and not proven.

So (mac et al) stick your "science" up your ass, and don't try to tell others that they should get it just because you would. Not everyone is so tractable.

And to those who would agree with me (or even doubt the party line), please do not keep your mouths shut, because you're ruining medical freedom for all, with your compliance and/or silence.
mac

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, c’mon, mad mikey. Double down on defending Ku Klux Klan statues as heroes. Your credibility is already gone.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep in mind that there are different types of vaccines for the CV available. The J & J vaccine is more of a traditional type of vaccine. So, for those who don’t trust the new technology, there are options.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 70, 71, 72  Next
Page 42 of 72

Jump to: