myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
prove me wrong.... coronavirus is not airborne
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mlaronde wrote:
real-human wrote:
mlaronde wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
Mike, seek help!

Thanks Mac, but I'm really not sure who to turn to. There may be no cure to my condition:
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=balls_are_huge

Just plead guilty before you do a serious McVeigh... Happy McVeighing .. you little pathetic troll who proved he was a trump u failure right from the get go. .

Man, I gotta tell you, I *still* don't understand the Trump analogy thing. I never wanted this to be a political thing, and was really never a DJT supporter! Didn't I say I've been liberal most of my life!

I admit, I voted for the Donald in '16. However, this was an act of desperation, at the very end of my term of blissful ignorance.. I truely believed that it was my patriotic duty to choose the lesser of 2 evils! That was kind of foolish.

Still, as far as I can tell, DJT may have done the world a favor by delaying the NEW WORLD ORDER by about 3.25 years. Then again, the schedule may have been set in stone many years before his time.

As for the famous windsurfing libtard Jim McGrath: you clearly have 3 identities here.
"Mac" is your ego
"Monkeyface" is your super-ego
"wsurfer" is your ID

... that is, most of the time. You often fuck up and say the "right" thing while signed in as the "wrong" person ... Embarassed

Mike L
When good people finally turn to politics, you know the S__T has really hit the fan!

again you are so friggen stupid you can not even tell the difference. That is really how dumb you are.

Make my day, assets for assets, would love to see you broke like Trump who you voted for and went to his university after the Betsy DeVos matchbook school of rape the country of education funds.

mac

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just for Mike Laronde:

Quote:

The more people believe in conspiracy theories, the worse they perform on critical thinking tests, a new study has confirmed.

This doesn’t mean that conspiracy theorists are necessarily lacking intelligence, but rather that they lack the skills to objectively analyse and evaluate a situation.

The good news is that people can be taught these skills, and to an extent be brought in from the dark side – but of course it’s complicated.

‘They’re out to get us’ – or so the theory goes
Conspiracy theories are nothing new, but they have greater reach and intensity with the advent of social media.

As explained by Anthony Lantian, an associate professor of psychology at the Paris Nanterre University and a co-author of the new study: “Conspiracy theories refer to attempts to explain the ultimate cause of an important event (social, political, climatic, etc.) by accusing a hidden coalition of perceived malicious and powerful people or organisations of having secretly planned and implemented these events.”
For example, there’s a persistent conspiracy theory that shady figures in the US government were complicit in events of 9/11 – where airliners were flown into the World Trade Centre towers, the Pentagon and a field in Pennsylvania – and the attacks weren’t simply the work of Islamic terrorists.

The QAnon conspiracy theory of a global Satanic network of pedophiles run by political elites is so widespread and powerful that it led to the election of a true believer, Republican Marjorie Taylor Greene, to Congress.

Then, of course, there’s the idea that the COVID-19 pandemic was created on purpose by Chinese scientists (not to be confused with the theory that the coronavirus accidentally escaped a lab in Wuhan).

The answer to all this nuttiness?
The French researchers ran two studies, where they assessed the critical thinking skills of 338 undergraduate students using a French version of a teaching and testing tool known as the Ennis-Weir Critical Thinking Essay Test.

They then scored the students’ tendencies towards conspiracy beliefs and their personal assessment of their critical thinking skills.

Critical thinking is the objective analysis and evaluation of a situation – and requires a number of cognitive skills.

These include the ability to think systematically, see other perspectives, change your mind when new evidence arises, identify relevant versus irrelevant information, identify and discard logical fallacies, be aware of biases and avoid them, and look beyond the obvious.

None of this is particularly easy.

What the researchers found was a strong association between lower critical thinking skills and an increased tendency toward believing conspiracy theories.

The idea that all the scientists are in on the big con about COVID, and nobody spills the beans...too much alcohol. Or meth.
wsurfer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or QAnon channels!

The shit they publish online is criminal.
Most have disclaimers which are basically saying they are clueless!

An example from a popular QAnon site:

Disclaimer: All articles, videos, and images posted on Operation Disclosure were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes. All statements, claims, views and opinions that appear on this site are always presented as unverified and should be discerned by the reader. We do not endorse any opinions expressed on this website and we do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content posted on this website.

I prefer entertainment purposes as my excuse!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing
mac

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From today’s NYT:

Quote:
Since Delta began circulating widely in the U.S., Covid has exacted a horrific death toll on red America: In counties where Donald Trump received at least 70 percent of the vote, the virus has killed about 47 out of every 100,000 people since the end of June, according to Charles Gaba, a health care analyst. In counties where Trump won less than 32 percent of the vote, the number is about 10 out of 100,000.

Five times the death rate. Where can I sign up?
wsurfer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
From today’s NYT:

Quote:
Since Delta began circulating widely in the U.S., Covid has exacted a horrific death toll on red America: In counties where Donald Trump received at least 70 percent of the vote, the virus has killed about 47 out of every 100,000 people since the end of June, according to Charles Gaba, a health care analyst. In counties where Trump won less than 32 percent of the vote, the number is about 10 out of 100,000.

Five times the death rate. Where can I sign up?

It's obviously fake news!
mac

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A study in Arizona shows COVID outbreaks in Arizona schools were almost four times as likely in schools without mask mandates.
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

here is a strong correlation to contact...

https://news.yahoo.com/omicron-survives-longer-plastic-skin-184539113.html?.tsrc=374

Omicron survives longer on plastic, skin than prior variants; nose swabbing found best for rapid tests

Quote:
Nancy Lapid
Mon, January 24, 2022, 11:45 AM
In this article:

Coronavirus
Coronavirus
By Nancy Lapid

(Reuters) - The following is a summary of some recent studies on COVID-19. They include research that warrants further study to corroborate the findings and that has yet to be certified by peer review.

Omicron survives longer on plastic and skin

The Omicron variant can survive longer than earlier versions of the coronavirus on plastic surfaces and human skin, Japanese researchers found in laboratory tests.

Watch: 'Dangerous' to assume pandemic is nearing end, says WHO

Its high "environmental stability" - its ability to remain infectious - might have helped Omicron replace Delta as the dominant variant and spread rapidly, they said. On plastic surfaces, average survival times of the original strain and the Alpha, Beta, Gamma and Delta variants were 56 hours, 191.3 hours, 156.6 hours, 59.3 hours, and 114.0 hours, respectively. That compared to 193.5 hours for Omicron, the researchers reported on bioRxiv ahead of peer review. On skin samples from cadavers, average virus survival times were 8.6 hours for the original version, 19.6 hours for Alpha, 19.1 hours for Beta, 11.0 hours Gamma, 16.8 hours for Delta and 21.1 hours for Omicron.

On skin, all of the variants were completely inactivated by 15 seconds of exposure to alcohol-based hand sanitizers. "Therefore," the researchers conclude, "it is highly recommended that current infection control (hand hygiene) practices use disinfectants... as proposed by the World Health Organization."

Nose swabbing best for rapid antigen tests

Users of rapid antigen tests to detect COVID-19 should swab their nostrils as directed by the manufacturer and not swab the throat or cheek instead, new research shows.

Earlier this month, with Omicron accounting for nearly all coronavirus infections in San Francisco, researchers there performed both PCR and Abbott Laboratories' BinaxNOW rapid antigen test on 731 people requesting COVID-19 tests. Nasal swabbing "detected over 95% of persons with the highest levels of virus who are most likely contagious," said Dr. Diane Havlir of the University of California, San Francisco. In 115 volunteers with positive PCR tests, her team compared BinaxNOW results using swab samples from the nose and the throat obtained by trained professionals. Throat swabs detected nearly 40% fewer cases than nose swabs, they reported on medRxiv ahead of peer review. A separate study from Spain, also posted on medRxiv, found that swabbing the inside of the cheek also is far less reliable than nostril swabbing for detecting infectious virus. Recent studies had suggested that Omicron is detectable earlier in the throat than in the nose, leading some experts to advise users to swab the throat, although the U.S. Food and Drug Administration maintained the tests should be used as directed.

MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG, this can't be happening.

Omicron infected monkeys are ON THE LOOSE!
https://newspunch.com/cdc-is-monitoring-americans-for-cold-like-symptoms-following-escape-of-lab-monkeys/
Laughing

Anyone with a pet monkey is advised to immediately get their monkey vaccinated (and microchipped).

And the Russians would like to remind you, don't forget about your rabbits! They could come down with Rabbit-ebola at any time, ITS STILL OUT THERE You must vaccinate them, and you must get them chipped!

https://www.rt.com/news/546613-deadly-virus-ravages-american-rabbits/
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mlaronde wrote:
OMG, this can't be happening.

Omicron infected monkeys are ON THE LOOSE!
https://newspunch.com/cdc-is-monitoring-americans-for-cold-like-symptoms-following-escape-of-lab-monkeys/
Laughing

Anyone with a pet monkey is advised to immediately get their monkey vaccinated (and microchipped).

And the Russians would like to remind you, don't forget about your rabbits! They could come down with Rabbit-ebola at any time, ITS STILL OUT THERE You must vaccinate them, and you must get them chipped!

https://www.rt.com/news/546613-deadly-virus-ravages-american-rabbits/

why did they have you in a cage, and why did you bite people? we had a suspicion that you were rabid.

GURGLETROUSERS

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite so Dean. Him being a 'Smarty' doesn't cut it.

Either he is deliberately trolling and having a laugh at our expense, or, he really believes all the stupid things he claims to be true. If the latter no matter how intelligent he gives the impression of being, the only conclusion to be drawn is that his mind is damaged by too many years of alcohol (if nothing else) abuse.

Seeing pink elephants in his bedroom may be one thing, but claiming half the world is united in running some kind of extermination program, and keeping it hidden, is beyond just fanciful and is more akin to madness. (If he walks like etc, and quacks like etc, etc.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72  Next
Page 68 of 72

Jump to: