myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Big Gov/Tech/Pharma are feeding us harmful medical BS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see, you're not crazy--you're just unprincipled.
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
I see, you're not crazy--you're just unprincipled.

Laughing ALL fools are actually the same one here! Rolling Eyes
Friday was your special day(and your monkey's too)
GURGLETROUSERS

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So it's April Fool, and shattered dreams of what might have been? How sad.

Still, you'll cheer up no end when us fools rush to get our fourth Pfizer poison booster shot in three weeks time, and you can Cock-a-doodle -doo when we all drop dead just before summer.

I sincerely hope you won't be too disappointed, though, when we don't! I would hate to shatter your belief in the evil intent of secret Government forces.

Have a nice day!
GURGLETROUSERS

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This pandemic has reached a strange kind of psychological state here in the U.K. All restrictions were lifte3d a while back by our Conservative government, with no more restriction on our freedom and traditional liberty. We take responsibility for our own lives and actions.

But this is where the problem seems to lie. We are living as though it is all over, and normal behaviour is evident everywhere. New cases are soaring but we don't seem to mind. Most of us think it odd now to see anybody wearing a mask, and ours have all been thrown into histories dustbin! (Nothing to do with macho behaviour, everything to do with freedom.)

For myself, I know that cases of this latest Omicron virus are soaring , but in a way, I just want to get it over with. I want to chance it and trust that I'm fully protected of serious consequences by virtue of being fully vaccinated. (These vaccines have truly worked miracles.)

My neighbours household have all been infected, all of them being fully vaccinated, with one being admitted to hospital. (Out again, and recovering) I've also been 'down' somewhat over the past week, and have had several of the latest problems, which tallies with what they experienced. (I had a very bad day on the mountain bike trying to climb a hill (exhausted, and puffing like an asthmatic steam engine). I had to stop just to be able to breathe.

Fortunately it has now cleared, so IF that was it I will be relieved that it was no worse than a very bad cold. I hope I'm right and are now even more protected. (I don't want to be tested and perhaps told it wasn't Covid. I WANT to feel free of worry.)

As I said, it psychological!
Goodwind

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GURGLETROUSERS wrote:

Still, you'll cheer up no end when us fools rush to get our fourth Pfizer poison booster shot in three weeks time, and you can Cock-a-doodle -doo when we all drop dead just before summer.

I sincerely hope you won't be too disappointed, though, when we don't! I would hate to shatter your belief in the evil intent of secret Government forces.

Have a nice day!

COVID vaccine can't be that deadly:

Man in Germany Gets 90 COVID-19 Shots to Sell Forged Passes.

A 60-year-old man allegedly had himself vaccinated against COVID-19 dozens of times in Germany in order to sell forged vaccination cards with real vaccine batch numbers to people not wanting to get vaccinated themselves.
https://www.usnews.com/news/business/articles/2022-04-03/man-in-germany-gets-90-covid-19-shots-to-sell-forged-passes
cgoudie1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Capitalism at it's finest. See a need, fill a need. ;*)

-Craig

Goodwind wrote:

A 60-year-old man allegedly had himself vaccinated against COVID-19 dozens of times in Germany in order to sell forged vaccination cards with real vaccine batch numbers to people not wanting to get vaccinated themselves.
https://www.usnews.com/news/business/articles/2022-04-03/man-in-germany-gets-90-covid-19-shots-to-sell-forged-passes
mac

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goodwind wrote:
GURGLETROUSERS wrote:

Have a nice day!

So he died dozens of times from that toxic brew?
isobars

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2022 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need a shower the most when spammers like you strike. I get enough of that crap on my home phone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32
Page 32 of 32

Jump to: