myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Inflation and immigration
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coachg

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2022 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesn't take much to fire up these two.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Coachg
isobars

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2022 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does the legal obligation apply to to illegal aliens?

Since when does Biden's administration care about any laws? Read Article 4, Section 4, of the Constitution.

I very seldom watch Hannity. Those are not the baby formula images I've seen over and over.
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2022 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars would like to think that he's on it, but I think that he is pitching to the wrong crowd here. He's always going around and around to nowhere.

No, maybe techno900 cares, and Bard has shown some support in the past...
SAS

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2022 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
Does the legal obligation apply to to illegal aliens?

Since when does Biden's administration care about any laws? Read Article 4, Section 4, of the Constitution.

I very seldom watch Hannity. Those are not the baby formula images I've seen over and over.

I like facts, and so I went searching for the images Iso has seen “over and over.” However, I cannot find photos to support the contention that lots of formula being sent to the border. I found photos posted by Republican Rep. Kat Cammack and then shown on Fox News. She wrote "the first photo is from this morning at the Ursula Processing Center at the U.S. border. Shelves and pallets packed with baby formula. The second is from a shelf right here at home. Formula is scarce. This is what America last looks like."

Here is her photo:
https://twitter.com/Kat_Cammack/status/1524427674638336001?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1524427674638336001%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.washingtonexaminer.com%2Fnews%2Fwashington-secrets%2Fillegal-migrants-first-to-get-pallets-of-hard-to-find-baby-formula

However, if you look at her photos she is lying.There is ONE shelf where I count 14 boxes of Advantage baby formula. That is not “shelves and pallets packed with baby formula”. The GoGo on the other shelves is not baby formula. We also have to trust her that the photo was taken where she says it was taken, something we can not be certain of since we already know she lies.

Here is another a article that uses her photos. (I purposely chose a conservative source here so I can’t be accused of bias.)

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/washington-secrets/illegal-migrants-first-to-get-pallets-of-hard-to-find-baby-formula

Other photos used on Fox News did not show baby formula. They showed boxes and boxes clearly labeled NIDO. NIDO is not baby formula; it is powdered milk. As its maker, Nestlé, specifically notes: “NIDO® products are only intended for children ages 1 year and older.”

There is undoubtedly some formula being provided to babies in these centers at the border — you’d assume there would be, unless you expect the government to simply decide to starve babies in its care. The narrative spun on the right, though, has let people imagine not a little bit of necessary food but rivers of formula going to the undocumented instead of going to US citizens.

So, Iso, I challenge you to prove you are right and that a HUGE amount of baby formula is currently going to the border. Show us the link to your photos and your proof. If you do this I will post an admission that I was wrong and you are right.
(I already know he will not do this and will comment something like “I won’t do your research for you.)
vientomas

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2022 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't wait to see Isorage focus some of his wrath upon the anti-baby formula Republicans! Go Isorage!!!!!

https://www.newsweek.com/nine-republicans-vote-baby-formula-1708062
isobans

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ISO_quotes:

OF COURSE it's the woman's right to choose ... WHETHER TO SPREAD HER LEGS. Beyond that point biology takes over. Neither she nor Obama has the right to let a viable newborn die on the slab just because Mommy Dearest no longer wants it.
real-human

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobans wrote:
ISO_quotes:

OF COURSE it's the woman's right to choose ... WHETHER TO SPREAD HER LEGS. Beyond that point biology takes over. Neither she nor Obama has the right to let a viable newborn die on the slab just because Mommy Dearest no longer wants it.

how many eggs did you cause to be fertilized but died during your lifetime. By your definition you are a serial murderer. and I have no problem with you going to jail and getting the death penalty since that is your definition of life and you believe in the death penalty.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: