myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
25% off on top quality unique water toy accessories

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Industry News & Promotions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
isobars

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:43 pm    Post subject: 25% off on top quality unique water toy accessories Reply with quote

NSI (North Shore Inc.) of Hood River is offering 25% discounts on their entire line of top quality accessories and mods for all your water toys. Do yourself a big favor and visit them at
https://www.northshoreinc.com/store/pc/home.asp
then drool, select, enter code SUMMER25, hit PLACE YOUR ORDER by August 7, and watch for the delivery truck.

I have nothing to do with NSI beyond being a totally satisfied customer for decades, and just wanted to spread the word on a deal you can't refuse and a group of enthusiastic people eager to help you outfit your toys. Their list just STARTS with SUP, Windsurf, Kiteboard, Kayak, Boating, Multi-Use Foam, Bounceboard & Tramp Skis, Dry Box & Cooler Lids, RSPro and Hydro- Foil Accessories. Your other uses for their wide range of products are limited only by your imagination. Their dedication to water sports is evidenced by this caveat beneath their storefront hours: Hours dependent on weather, wind & water temperature, but don't worry; I've always found a knowledgeable employee stuck at work there.

Mike \m/
jse

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered a sheet of 1/4" Waffle EVA Traction for my custom foil board and I gotta say, it's the most comfortable deck pad my feet have ever felt!

Steve
isobars

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's gotta help not only our feet but also our knees and hips (shock absorption), our groin (the extra traction prevents doing the splits), our toes (can't slip into the uni), and the deck (where do WS boards go soft first?). As soon as a newly acquired board gets my thumbs up as a keeper, I waffle-pad everywhere I step plus the forward rails (mast hits) and the very tail (boom rest). I haven't had to repair any impact damage in decades, and if I'm not crashing I'm not sailing hard enough.
jse

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For foiling it doesn't involve much shock absorption, especially if you're like me and don't jump. I will say, foiling over windsurfing will add years to your knees. What I like about these pads is they don't allow your feet to slip when they get wet, they are much thicker than the thin alligator skin pads you see on a lot of production boards and I also had a problem with a smooth deck pad that when moving my feet from kneeling to standing I would exfoliate the top of my big toes after about an hour in the water. These waffle pads don't do that. Consequently I don't need to wrap my big toes in duck tape anymore.

Steve
cgoudie1

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2023 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NSI.....My shower in SLC is floored with their pad..... Sweet sweet sweet.
And again, a shout out to Patty, part of the crew there.

-Craig
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Industry News & Promotions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: