myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
another right wing hero Pedophile and Russia Steven Seagal

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:41 am    Post subject: another right wing hero Pedophile and Russia Steven Seagal Reply with quote

another right wing hero Pedophile and Russia Steven Seagal

https://www.gq.com/story/russia-relations-steven-seagal

Russia Hopes to Improve U.S. Relations with New "Special Representative" Steven Seagal

https://www.thewrap.com/steven-seagal-disgusting-nfl-protests-putin-kremlin/

Steven Seagal Bashes ‘Disgusting’ NFL Protests, Defends Putin – With Kremlin in Background (Video)

Quote:

Former Hollywood action star and new Russian citizen Steven Seagal bashed the recent wave of “disgusting” NFL player protests and defended “brilliant” Russian President Vladimir Putin — in a live interview from Moscow with the Kremlin in the background.

“For anyone to think that Vladimir Putin had anything to do with fixing the elections, or even that the Russians have that kind of technology, is stupid,” Seagal told Piers Morgan on ITV’s “Good Morning Britain” Wednesday. “This kind of propaganda is really a diversion.”

Seagal, who accepted Russian citizenship from Putin in 2016, praised the Russian president as “a great world leader” and “brilliant tactician.”

He also bashed American athletes who refuse to stand during the national anthem before games. “I believe in free speech, I believe that everyone’s entitled to their own opinion, but I don’t agree that they should hold the United States of America or the world hostage by taking a venue where people are tuning in to watch a football game and imposing their political views.”

He added, “I think it’s outrageous, I think it’s a joke, it’s disgusting. I respect the American flag. I myself have risked my life countless times for the American flag and I don’t understand or agree with this kind of behavior. I think it’s an outrage.”

The action star also addressed the political situation in the U.S. since Donald Trump became president. “I think that we have a really unfortunate situation in the sense that even though he was democratically elected, there are so many people out there that don’t think that’s the case,” he said “We have a ton of enemies within.”

He said he sympathized with Trump’s plight in trying to achieve his agenda because of “enemies within.”

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2014/01/steven-seagal-governor-arizona-102908/

Steven Seagal, Governor
Why the rest of the country didn’t get the joke.

Quote:
Sheriff Joe’s touting of Seagal’s candidacy was not entirely without self-interest. Seagal belongs to Arpaio’s “citizens’ posse”—a 3,000-person volunteer squad in Maricopa County that assists the sheriff’s department with a range of activities, including law enforcement—and is reportedly training its members in the martial arts. More significantly, the two collaborated on a season of the reality series Steven Seagal: Lawman, set in Maricopa County and now airing on Reelz (channel 20,674 or so on your local cable network). In one episode, Seagal reportedly rides in a tank while busting up a cockfighting ring.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/news/marked-for-governor-steven-seagal-hints-at-arizona-election-bid-9039937.html

Marked for Governor: Steven Seagal hints at Arizona election bid

and here is the pediophile picture of the right wing hero, and the love for Putin.. Gee why hasn't the so called liberal media plastered this picture all over the front page. this was the first time I ever saw it or heard about it.

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pedophiles seem to be in right wing cults... And these cults seem to be loved in the right wing party for some reason. Needless to say Trump loves his pediophile cults, he did not go after them. I believe three strikes your out, if a church covers up and does not report child abuse. Whos tough on crime baby...

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/12/us/southern-baptist-convention-sexual-abuse.html?campaign_id=60&emc=edit_na_20220812&instance_id=0&nl=breaking-news&ref=cta&regi_id=115919677&segment_id=101284&user_id=f730a3b9531f5b2c781c5ff7996dd05c

Southern Baptist Convention Says It Faces Federal Investigation for Sexual Abuse

Quote:
The leadership of the Southern Baptist Convention, the country’s largest Protestant denomination, said on Friday that the church was under investigation by the Justice Department for sexual abuse and that it would “fully and completely cooperate.”

Church leaders said in a statement that multiple branches of the denomination, which includes seminaries and missionary organizations, were under investigation and that the church was continuing to “grieve and lament past mistakes.”

In May, leaders of the church published a scathing review that said reports of sexual abuse were suppressed by top church officials for two decades.

ADVERTISEMENT

Continue reading the main story

That investigation, which was conducted by an outside consultant, covered reports of abuse from women and children against male pastors, church employees and officials from 2000 to the present.

One of the report’s most striking revelations was the existence of an internal list of 703 people suspected of abuse that had been compiled by an employee of the denomination’s executive committee, its national leadership body.

“For almost two decades, survivors of abuse and other concerned Southern Baptists have been contacting the Southern Baptist Convention,” the report said, “to report child molesters and other abusers who were in the pulpit or employed as church staff.”

“They made phone calls, mailed letters, sent emails” and appeared at meetings and held rallies, the report continued, “only to be met, time and time again, with resistance, stonewalling and even outright hostility.”

The church subsequently published a 205-page list of hundreds of ministers and other church workers whom it described as being “credibly accused” of sexual abuse.

ADVERTISEMENT

Continue reading the main story

In June, at an annual convention in Anaheim, Calif., delegates voted to create a way to track pastors and other church workers credibly accused of sex abuse.

On Friday, the church’s leaders vowed to continue reforms meant to combat sexual abuse in its ranks. “We recognize our reform efforts are not finished,” they said. “Our commitment to cooperate with the Justice Department is born from our demonstrated commitment to transparently address the scourge of sexual abuse.”

The leaders included seminary presidents, executive committee members and the heads of missionary organizations.

A spokeswoman from the Civil Rights Division of the Justice Department would not confirm the investigation on Friday and had no immediate comment.

Pastors and church members have been openly frustrated in recent years at what they described as inaction by the Southern Baptist Convention. The crisis blew into the open in 2019, when an investigation by The Houston Chronicle and The San Antonio Express-News revealed that roughly 380 Southern Baptist leaders and volunteers, from youth pastors to top ministers, had pleaded guilty or been convicted of sex crimes against more than 700 victims since 1998.

The Justice Department in recent years has investigated Roman Catholic dioceses for sex abuse offenses, but it has so far struggled to prosecute them. The F.B.I. opened an inquiry in June into the Roman Catholic Church in New Orleans, The Associated Press reported.

The Southern Baptist Convention was created in 1845 when Southern Baptists split from northerners over the issue of slavery, which the southerners at the time supported and the northerners opposed. The S.B.C. now has almost 14 million members and more than 47,000 churches in all 50 states.

real-human

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2023 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.newsweek.com/steven-seagal-headlines-pro-war-guitars-formation-festival-russia-video-1799216

Steven Seagal Headlines Pro-War Festival in Russia

Quote:

Steven Seagal continued to show his appreciation for his adopted home of Russia over the weekend, when he headlined the festival Guitars in Formation.

The actor, who is the special representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry for Russian-American humanitarian relations, recently received an Order of Friendship medal from President Vladimir Putin for his work in supporting the nation.

Several weeks after describing himself as "1 million percent Russian" at an event in Moscow, Michigan-born Seagal, 71, made his way to the city of Samara, in southwestern Russia, to perform at the Guitars in Formation festival.

As the Under Siege star made his way onto the stage for his performance on May 6, the cheering crowd was heard repeatedly chanting his name.

SUBSCRIBE NOW FROM JUST $1 PER MONTH >
Steven Seagal headlines pro-war festival in Russia
The actor and martial artist headlines the Guitars in Formation festival in Samara, Russia, on May 6, 2023.
NEIL H KITSON/REDFERNS VIA GETTY IMAGES
Dressed in a mostly black ensemble, Seagal walked out onto the stage with a guitar, as he told the crowd that the instrument held particular cultural significance.

"Maybe many of you don't recognize this. This is an old, old Soviet guitar," he said in English, before pausing while a translator repeated his words in Russian. "It's been fully restored. And this is going into Vladimir's museum forever."

Seagal signed the guitar before it was handed off and taken backstage. The screen star then took up another guitar, and sat on a chair onstage as he played through a medley of blues tracks before the cheering crowd.

Backed by the D'Black Blues Orchestra, Seagal left much of the singing to the bandmembers, although he notably took a prominent role in belting out the lyrics to his 2006 track "Love Doctor."

While Guitars in Formation is described as an "anti fascism" gathering, it is a militaristic nostalgia fest whose highlights have included performances by Night Wolves, a far-right biker gang known to be a favorite of Putin.

The festival has also aired war-themed films and provided a platform for the speeches by pro-war Russian activists and artists, including Denis Maidanov.

Guitars in Formation, which this year ran May 1-6, featured Russian musicians as well as international acts, including Nicaraguan group LiberArte, the French François Modeme and the Slovenian Sasho Gachnik.

When Seagal's participation in the festival was announced in April, an official statement released via Russian government news agency TASS read: "Many people know that Steven is also a musician with a deep love for the blues of a lifetime."

Back in March, Seagal was the guest of honor at the opening of the Typhoon All-Russian Aikido Center, a venue to teach military recruits martial arts.

While attending a founding event for the International Movement of Russians in Moscow in March, Seagal told the crowd that he was "1 million percent Russian."

Steven Seagal says he's "1 million percent Russian" after award from PutinREAD MORESteven Seagal says he's "1 million percent Russian" after award from Putin
The group was established to unite Russophiles from different countries in their goal to push a more positive narrative and help lift European Union sanctions against Russia, which have been tightened amid the country's invasion of neighboring Ukraine.

Seagal said of his upbringing: "My father was pure Russian, and I was raised in a pure Russian household, because my mother was completely immersed in the Russian culture and she did not have parents."

"So I grew up with Russian culture," he continued. "I grew up loving Russia and loving all of what I learned about it from a very early age. And for me, I am 1 million percent Russophile and and 1 million percent Russian."

The actor and martial artist also went on to accuse his native U.S. of spending "billions of dollars on disinformation, lies" in a campaign, he said, to "try to discredit, demoralize and destroy the emerging morale of Russia. It is Russian hate doctrine."

He added that "over half of the people in America actually love Russia and love Russians and know that they're being lied to."

Weeks earlier, it was announced by the Russian government that Seagal had received an Order of Friendship medal for his "great contribution to the development of international cultural and humanitarian cooperation."

Established by former President Boris Yeltsin in 1994, the award recognizes the work of Russians and foreign nationals aimed at the betterment of life for Russian people.

Other notable recipients of the Russia's Order of Friendship medal have included former International Olympic Committee boss Jacques Rogge, and Christine Lagarde, president of the European Central Bank and former managing director of the International Monetary Fund.

The cousin of the late Queen Elizabeth II, Prince Michael of Kent, returned his Order of Friendship medal after Russia invaded Ukraine in February 2022.

READ MORE
Steven Seagal Branded a 'Tragedy of Hollywood' by Ex-Wife Kelly LeBrock
Videos of "Putin's favorite singer" attending the Grammys raise questions
Ukraine mocks Russian soldiers on training with Steven Seagal
Steven Seagal calls Russian TV anchor live on-air

Putin has falsely linked the invasion to the Soviet struggle against Nazi Germany during World War II. Nazi forces laid siege to Leningrad for nearly 900 days from September 1941, causing mass starvation within the city and a death toll estimated at up to 1.5 million people.

The Russian leader has repeated Kremlin rhetoric falsely claiming Moscow was protecting residents of Ukraine's eastern Donbas region from "neo-Nazis who, the Kremlin claims, seized control of the Ukrainian government in 2014," the Institute for the Study of War (ISW) wrote in a January update.

Putin previously handed Seagal his official Russian passport after he became a citizen in 2016. Seagal is an American citizen by birthright and was also made a citizen of Serbia in 2016.

In October 2022, Seagal was even given land by authorities in the prestigious Rublevka area near Moscow. The land was awarded to Gorki Holding Co., which Seagal has a 26 percent stake in and it intends to build an International Center for Martial Arts on the site.

His company received the land without bidding, and Moscow authorities said they made the decision because the company will create jobs as part of the facility's construction.

Seagal has long been a vocal supporter of Putin and Russia, especially since the country's war efforts began a year ago against Ukraine. He even called Putin "one of the greatest world leaders, if not the greatest world leader, alive today."

In October 2022, Seagal was one of six people recommended to be put under sanctions for his support of Russia and his approval of Putin's "aggressive occupation policy."

The recommendation was made in a letter addressed to Secretary of State Antony Blinken and the High Representative of the European Union, Josep Borrell. It was sent by the Commission on Security and Cooperation for Europe and signed by its co-chair Steve Cohen, fellow member Congressman Joe Wilson and politicians from Estonia, Ukraine, the European Parliament and Poland.

Ukrainian MP Oleksiy Goncharenko also co-signed the letter and said at the time that "sanctions should be imposed on everyone who serves the Putin regime, not just Steven Seagal.

"Putin has such a favorite pastime—former politicians, famous actors, musicians—to involve in his propaganda. He gives a lot of money, and for this, he asks to promote his narratives or put these famous people in high positions in state-owned companies in Russia," he told Newsweek.

MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2023 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The dude's actually not bad! Not saying he's any good, this was just way better than I expected (that it would suck like his last 10 or so films)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73A_HB5k--M
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: