myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Racism and America
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 455, 456, 457

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
isobars

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about CSPAN, you God Damn racists?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1575945239872737282

I personally remember racially separated schools, restaurants, movie theaters, bathrooms, water fountains, housing, job opportunity, etc. I never want it to get that bad again, but you bastards are doing your best, with growing success, to achieve that. Regardless of who runs in or against your party next month and in 2024, I hope your party loses by 90% margins to show the country and the world that our country's basic tenet ... equal OPPORTUNITY for all ... is still a viable, non-racial, admirable goal (and that today's Democrat party is doing its damnedest to destroy that concept).
boggsman1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ISO.. do everyone here a favor and crawl back under your bed.. This is site for good , wind loving , positive folks , your kind ain't welcome here pops..
coachg

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
equal OPPORTUNITY for all ... is still a viable, non-racial, admirable goal

For sure it is an admirable goal, but with today's Republican party voter restrictions against minorities, it is not viable. Close DMV's in minority communities & force them to travel to get the new ID's required to vote. That didn't stop minorities from voting so the Republican's then closed voting centers in minority communities forcing some to wait up to 11 hours to vote. That didn't stop the minorities from voting so now the Republicans are passing laws that make it illegal to receive food or water while waiting in ridiculously long lines. Let's not forget the ridiculous gerrymandering by race that the southerners are doing or how they are doing everything in their power to keep confederate flags & statues in place.

Oh yes, the Republican party is such a champion for equal racial opportunity.
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

You may not feel like a racist Iso, but when you were silent when Trump announced he would seek only a woman for Supreme Court Justice and you went ballistic when Biden announce he would only seek a Black woman; signed, sealed & delivered.

Coachg
vientomas

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh good! At last Iso has admitted that transgendered people have equal rights!! I bet Iso has a rainbow flag flying at his house. Go Iso!!!
SAS

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what a hypocrite

in his topic on economic collapse Isobars complains: "most of you care only about making snide remarks"

Here he writes "How about CSPAN, you God Damn racists? "

It took me no time to find another example in the topic on firing Garland where he calls those who disagree with him "YOU disgusting people"

isobars is likely the person on this forum most likely to resort to insults and name calling. Now that is disgusting and snide.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 455, 456, 457
Page 457 of 457

Jump to: