myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
You idiots
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 137, 138, 139  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrgybe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That I have not been viewing the economy in an unbalanced way as you have suggested, and that my numerous warnings over the past 12 months have been well grounded. Go on, you can say it!
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

50% of your statement yes. There has been no mentions of the positives--the resiliency, the employment market. Just today, a lot of economic positives. You are only on the negatives. Not balanced.

Example: jobless claims 5 month low.
mrgybe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boggsy, I have a certain admiration for your relentless optimism, but I prefer realism, which is why I have repeatedly taken issue with your rose colored view of the economy. You now point to a strong employment market while ignoring the lowest Labor Participation Rate for nearly half a century (a couple of anomalous years aside). The fact is, that the ever increasing array of government "welfare" programs, is fueling an increasingly workshy labor force. Is it any wonder that there is a wealth of job openings? However, I'm sure you are aware of the growing list of companies cutting back in anticipation of a hard landing.....or are we still debating what a recession is? Look out the window if you want to see one.

You have been proclaiming the positives for more than 12 months.......it seems the markets strongly disagree with you. Your best hope is for Powell to blink, which, given his track record, he may. It's going to be a bumpy road.
mac

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait, I thought that Obama was responsible for people leaving the workforce? The only kind of recycling that gybe practices? Talking points from the Wall Street Journal.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't disagree with your commentary , but I still seek balance .. The economy was very strong in 2000 in spite of a crashing equity market , if Powell isn't careful , we will repeat 2001-2002.. Obviously I'm aware of the negatives , but I just wished you'd come out of the bushes and recognize some of the positives from time to time ..

I really don't think that the reason for low participation is government assistance .. There was no spike participation when aid ended .. It's a combination of a number of factors .. But I get it , it's part of the narrative .. Personally I've never been convinced an adult American would rather collect a few bucks , rather than have a good job .. Sounds very European ..
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
coachg wrote:
Interesting. Non—vaccinated people are dying at a rate of approximately 7.8740 times more than vaccinated people in San Diego. So what’s new?

Coachg

That's complete bullshit. Non covid deaths are up so high that the insurance institute says non covid mortality is a 500 year event. Catastrophic. Even JAMA is warning against pregnant women and moms breastfeeding if they've been vaccinated. Denmark warning against etcetera.

Thank you, Guru! Keep running with the torch of truth and freedom.

Hey, coach g-string! (Jim?) This for all, but I dedicate it to you. Make sure to turn off your truth blocker!

https://goodsciencing.com/covid/athletes-suffer-cardiac-arrest-die-after-covid-shot/

Note how insanely long is this list of perfectly healthy, mostly young athletes, many of whom just dropped dead for "unknown reasons"! Absolutely unprecedented before 2021 .. the year of the SHOT felt (but not always heard) around the world!
swchandler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frankly, I like to remember life before the pandemic. Of course, that's too simple these days...
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
Frankly, I like to remember life before the pandemic. Of course, that's too simple these days...

Good evening,

Yeah, me too. Thing is, I just paid my faux bux, so I need to carry on a bit ... hope you understand.

Most of the world doesn't realize that it all started long before declared. 2018 was the worst flu season on record, and 2019, I think, was even worse. Each year, about 2.8M deaths (all causes, all-time high) per year in the USA. All of this just a few years after the major uptick in biological "research" of the early 010's. you know, the "decade of the vaccines" (as declared by first hole Gates in 2010)

Of course, in 2020, the flu practically didn't exist ..it just had a new name! Total deaths: about 2.8M. Really.

Then, in 2021, we finally have a big increase, to about 3.5M deaths. Gee, I wonder what actually changed this time. Word is, 2022 is looking way worse. Whose word? Well, if you can't believe the morticians, then how about life insurance data?

Scotty, give me warp speed! Just kidding. We need to wait until someone other than Mike is trying to blur the line between the flu and Con-vid ... no, wait, all the big media players are doing that now! The scarecasts and the "bivalent" fluboosters! In fact, I'm pretty sure a new whorehouse official is on record as saying that is the reason we have too (few) arms. ..one for each shot.

People, if you are (still?) that stupid, then go ahead, and roll all of your arms in the most convenient direction. .. up, over .. whatever turns you in.

Long live the purebloods, and the defenders of truth and freedom!

Mike
mac

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The piano has been drinking.
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
The piano has been drinking.

Jimmy Boy, after all these months. Is that still the best you can (not) do?

Last edited by MikeLaRonde on Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 137, 138, 139  Next
Page 18 of 139

Jump to: