myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Coronavirus
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 334, 335, 336 ... 339, 340, 341  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no conspiracy theory that Isobars won't bite on. He'll search everywhere for a new one.
\
Death of critical thinking. Or perhaps of all thinking.
Goodwind

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iso: "More studies confirm the Covid jab does more harm than good."?
But you have not seen this one yet. Laughing

Excess Mortality and COVID-19: What is causing it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMC9dvbR82g
isobars

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no idea what led me to open morewind's/vientomas's post, but thanks for the counter point and for presenting it in an adult manner. I'll casually compare the two. I say "casually" because of the thousands of bona fide experts and even leading politicians who agree that the Covid disaster, like AGWAlarmism, is far more about politics than about science. Their collective objections are far too persuasive and authoritative to let any single refutation (or censoring) sway me.

But, as with so many published point/counterpoint debates on so many topics, such erudite debates serve as much to confuse as to resolve. T Colin Campbell's "The China Study" almost had me convinced me until, halfway through, I found out he's a PETA activist (have you ever heard one of them speak?). Like any AGWA book that treats the hockey stick study as honest or rational, I put down The China Study then and there and sought the other side of the story.

It appeared very quickly in the form of an equally lengthy, academic, qualified, detailed examination of The China Study, of Campbell, and of Campbell's body of work and conflicts of interest. The bottom line: Because neither side of that argument is proven fact, I made my own decision and still eat meat of all colors except liver. With Covid as with AGWA, saturated fat, cholesterol, statins, many prostate cancer protocols, carbohydrate dependency, Gates' claim that fake meat is edible, etc., I prefer my science without politics and zealotry.
isobars

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Three problems with that one:
1. There's apparently no written transcript. I don't have time to listen to talkers when I can read a transcript in one tenth the time.

2. As far as I listened and read, he's supporting observations and postings I've made here about people panicked by the media and the government ... the very people dying because of the phenomenon your video addresses.

3. I didn't see any reference to the efficacy or safety of the boosters we're being told to take. 8 mice, refusal to report results, and the mice failed the tests, but we've already spent a big chunk of a billion dollars on the drugs and are pushing them on kids, too many of whom are dying as a direct result of those drugs?

NoThankYew. I'll take another booster when large numbers of apolitical scientists, statisticians, and doctors tell me it's warranted in my case. Examples I can think of include I'm 90 years old, my cancer is terminal, we're several minutes into (nuclear) WW III, and I'm still alive? But, wait ... at that point I'll (finally) go with Hillary: "What difference, at this point, does it make?"

Goodwind wrote:
Iso: "More studies confirm the Covid jab does more harm than good."?
But you have not seen this one yet. Laughing

Excess Mortality and COVID-19: What is causing it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMC9dvbR82g
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars quotes Hillary Clinton.

That's rich. He must be trying to relate.
mac

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The latest on red-state vs blue state differences. Vaccines work. People who hate the US (many of them Russian), and people who are striving for power spread falsehoods. Fools believe them.
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zap

Last edited by MikeLaRonde on Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
mac

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is Mike laronde pimping for death to red state people? Is he a Russian agent, or does he work for an alternative pharmaceutical company? Or is he just crazy? Or drunk again?
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man that's some company, Mr. VAX peddling coachroach!
Beware the great swatter coming for you all.

R.I.P. David Dees
The greatest political cartoonist ever.
So sorry for soiling your work.
swchandler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2022 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to ask, did David Dees die of Covid19?

In that cartoon, he was undoubtedly in a twisted space, aside from his health at the time. He certainly hated quite a few folks with a passion.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 334, 335, 336 ... 339, 340, 341  Next
Page 335 of 341

Jump to: