myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
You idiots
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 137, 138, 139  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
Top NIH Director Admits She Was Unaware of the Boston Lab’s New COVID Strain Research with 80% Death Rate – Says the Research Was Not Authorized

Hahaha, I think they want us all dead

you dumb f from as we see even Mac post shoed it too....

But you moron did you know we have labs with ebola, anthrax, in fact one of your racist right wingers stole some and mailed it to what he thought were all dems.. you dumb F. If they wanted you dead you dumber than any rock moscow plant they would have released ebola all over the place. You are just the dumbest of the dumb. Why do you even vote when you can not defend your stupidity and the crimes of your racist pediophile party.
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
Top NIH Director Admits She Was Unaware of the Boston Lab’s New COVID Strain Research with 80% Death Rate – Says the Research Was Not Authorized

But you moron did you know we have labs with ebola, anthrax, in fact one of your racist right wingers stole some and mailed it to what he thought were all dems.. you dumb F. If they wanted you dead you dumber than any rock moscow plant they would have released ebola all over the place. You are just the dumbest of the dumb. Why do you even vote when you can not defend your stupidity and the crimes of your racist pediophile party.

Oh dear. Mr Monkeyface, I think you need counseling. Why so angry? Are you upset that you continually post some nonsense, then reply to yourself 10+ times, and still no one cares?

I suppose that might upset me as well. After all, we are all legends in our own minds, huh monkeyface?

Why don't you try to put your anger to work in a more productive manner. You never know, you may even have talents not yet seen on this tiny little stage. Very Happy
isobars

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MikeLaRonde wrote:
[Dean] reply to yourself 10+ times, and still no one cares?

Some threads are nothing scores of blank pages. Worse yet ... some people actually look at some of them. Still worse, some people RESPOND to him. Smile
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MikeLaRonde wrote:
real-human wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:

Oh dear. Mr Monkeyface, I think you need counseling. Why so angry? Are you upset that you continually post some nonsense, then reply to yourself 10+ times, and still no one cares?

I suppose that might upset me as well. After all, we are all legends in our own minds, huh monkeyface?

Why don't you try to put your anger to work in a more productive manner. You never know, you may even have talents not yet seen on this tiny little stage. Very Happy

You idiot I see you could not counter my points to not only this post but the other posts so you went McVeigh...

I know I am winning when you troll like the whinny little cry baby you are.

MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2022 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw shucks monkeyface, I'm touched. Isn't that the same pic you sent my way 2 years ago? I suppose I was probably whining about evil people doing evil things. Silly me. But hey, if you were just hungry why didn't you just say so! Dig in!

Apologies to unknown original artist .. OMG, that is really gross. And a bad deal, we should hope ..
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MikeLaRonde wrote:
Aw shucks monkeyface, I'm touched. Isn't that the same pic you sent my way 2 years ago? I suppose I was probably whining about evil people doing evil things. Silly me. But hey, if you were just hungry why didn't you just say so! Dig in!

Apologies to unknown original artist .. OMG, that is really gross. And a bad deal, we should hope ..

were those sold by Your Pillow guy? or did you get then at Trumped up U?

MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure thing Monkey, in fact I was just visiting the graphics dept at Trumped-Up-U, and I told them I knew someone who was an aspiring professional Internet troll, who has needed a new avatar for at least a year and a half.

Lucky for you, they were happy to oblige! Here's the new you!
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the brilliant Daniel Jupp:
"It’s basically been established in the US now that you can steal elections, break the Constitution, create endless wars abroad, open the borders to millions of illegal migrants, illegally imprison political opponents, conduct Stalinist show trials, drive innocent patriots to suicide, murder unarmed women, build up vast fortunes in office from crooked deals, sleep with Chinese spies, take money from the Chinese Communist Party, take away basic freedoms protected by the Constitution, organise kidnap and terrorism plots….
Take a breath, there’s more….
….fund terrorists, side with neo Nazis whilst calling anyone who opposes you a Nazi, cover up your crimes using State resources to do so, fund and encourage riots which include murders, flood the streets with rapists and murderers, destroy your nations economy, destroy your nations Armed Forces, preside over humiliating abject disasters like Afghanistan, use social media companies for party propaganda and censorship and pass spending packages again and again mounting to well over a trillion dollars with none of the money properly accounted for and millions flowing back in bribes and campaign contributions to the very people passing that spending…..
And nothing will happen.
The Republican Party will do nothing.
The Republican Party will certify and accept false results.
The Republican Party will vote for those giant spending packages and avoid talking about that fraud and electoral theft and join the Show Trials as willing accomplices.
The Republican Party will say they are embarrassed by the President who held all this back and who fights against it.
The Republican Party will give Zelenskky a standing ovation when they know the money they are agreeing to give him flows straight back into Democrat pockets and when Zelenskky calls Biden the ‘man of the year’.
But sure, trading cards are the final straw.
Credit to the Republicans who skipped the speech. For those who stayed and cheered and joined in the grotesque spectacle as Pelosi and Harris unfurled a Ukraine flag for the strutting War Goblin, you are why Ukraine is ruined. Not Putin. Not Russia.
You who have backed hypocritical dictatorship at home and abroad. You who have irreparably soiled the West with your cowardice and complicity and your crooked deals. You who meddled in Ukraine and plotted to use a war there to force regime change in Russia. You who talk about Russian oligarchs whilst doing nothing about the crimes of your own oligarchs. You who make a mockery of past battles for freedom by pretending that this loathsome media and corruption spawned four foot tall imp is a new Churchill and that the globalist battle to preserve Ukraine as a fuck the children and launder the money Satanic wonderland for their own excesses is some brave battle for self determination.
You are the handmaidens of tyranny, the smiling concubines in the court of lies. Your politeness is a poison, your bipartisan courtesies a moral disease. For all the evil of the other side is natural to them. It’s who they are. It’s what they are. But yours, you 21 polite Republican voting with them, siding with them, cheering them on, yours adds the infamy of betrayal to the roll call of crimes. The creeping, bowing, moderate, controlled, respectable, do nothing Con Inc. All the Western world is saddled with these weak creeps. They are what lets the other side be as demonic as they please without the slightest consequence."
mac

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bard is not alone in stark raving madness.
swchandler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bard, where do you find these bent and mixed-up folks on the internet?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 137, 138, 139  Next
Page 26 of 139

Jump to: