myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Media spin
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vientomas

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
https://rumble.com/v1z1nyq-australian-liberal-senator-exposes-excess-deaths-and-vaccine-injury-coverup.html

More Facebook trash. Yawn:

Queensland Liberal party senator Gerard Rennick has seen his Facebook following explode by more than 500% in the past three months since he began sharing testimonials of people claiming to have suffered severe side-effects after receiving Covid-19 vaccines.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/nov/23/liberal-mp-gerard-rennick-floods-facebook-with-vaccine-posts-he-admits-may-not-be-100-accurate
coachg

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How long until Iso & Malibu start posting people willing to sign affidavits on UFO sightings?
Rolling Eyes
Coachg
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
https://rumble.com/v1z1nyq-australian-liberal-senator-exposes-excess-deaths-and-vaccine-injury-coverup.html

I saw that video. Perfect example of how some elected leaders are finally waking up (or is it controlled opposition?).
Also, a similar story from Japan is going around, but I can't recall it just now.

Here in the US, we still have the righteous Ron Johnson from Wisconsin. The following footage is his second hearing on the matter, the first being about a year ago. There is no "elephant in the room" this time, it is clearly and obviously THE VAX

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/4-takeaways-sen-johnsons-panel-covid-19-vaccines

Watch the video testimony from Ed Dowd. This man knows what he is talking about. He represents the life and death insurance agencies who provide the HARD DATA about the recent spikes in deaths of working-age people, and even more so, the disability claims.
isobars

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of (print and online) media spin ... I'm dropping the WSJ because I want my news without its overbearing financial and investment slant and I consider its $240/year online edition price downright arrogant. I'm dropping my local newspaper because of its extreme left wing bias, its cutback of its daily print edition, and its ridiculous online edition price. I don't have time to flip through several TV channels in search of middle ground. Hell, I have almost no time to watch TV, period.

This isn't the group in which to request advice on balanced online news sources, and asking the WWW to rate them is equally stupid. Various www rankings rate the AP, NPR, CBS, NBC, etc. right up there with the WSJ in overall neutrality, which is asinine. The www also rates Fox News as rock bottom in honesty, when anyone who actually watches Fox knows that almost all of its major stories are ultimately proven valid (e.g., the laptop from hell, the border crisis, Biden's dementia, the Biden family's political and fiscal corruption, Hillary's outrageous criminality*, the Russian collusion BS, Fauci's BS, government censorship of the news).

* Like mini-Madoff, she admitted most of her crimes knowing the left wouldn't prosecute.

I just want to know and trust the most basic news, presented ON MY SCHEDULE and ON TOPICS I CHOOSE TO OBSERVE from REAL INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISTS who hold ALL politicians' feet to the fire.

I also want to feel like I'm 30 again.
coachg

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
The www also rates Fox News as rock bottom in honesty, when anyone who actually watches Fox knows that almost all of its major stories are ultimately proven valid (e.g., the laptop from hell, the border crisis, Biden's dementia, the Biden family's political and fiscal corruption, Hillary's outrageous criminality*, the Russian collusion BS, Fauci's BS, government censorship of the news)

Wow. That lie rolled off easily.

On the flip side, thanks to Fox news obsession with feeding it's viewers false information they basically handed Rafael Warnock the Georgia senate seat. You just gotta love watching Fox try to backpedal asking why the conservatives didn't vote early; who could have possibly told them not to vote early?
Rolling Eyes

isobars wrote:
I just want to know and trust the most basic news, presented ON MY SCHEDULE and ON TOPICS I CHOOSE TO OBSERVE from REAL INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISTS who hold ALL politicians' feet to the fire.

Another lie. If you watch Fox news the above statement is blatantly false.

Coachg
swchandler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars is a dedicated Fox News kind of person, and I'm not surprised given is outlook and his questionable view of the truth. Each to their own, right?
vientomas

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This all one needs to know about Fox "News":

A federal judge on Thursday dismissed a lawsuit against Fox News after lawyers for the network argued that no "reasonable viewer" takes the primetime host Tucker Carlson seriously, a new court filing said.

https://www.businessinsider.com/fox-news-karen-mcdougal-case-tucker-carlson-2020-9

Fox "News" has about the same veracity as the bullshit "Guru" posts here from Facebook. Rolling Eyes
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
isobars is a dedicated Fox News kind of person, and I'm not surprised given is outlook and his questionable view of the truth. Each to their own, right?

Your English is terrible and you have no spherical members. The truth is far beyond your grip. Pretender!
That's right, you're pretending to influence people. Give it up!
mac

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When it was clear that Warnock had won, I turned to Fox to watch the squirming. It’s what you get when you back false prophets. Walker and crypto, both imploding to the surprise of foolish fascists.
vientomas

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MikeLaRonde wrote:
swchandler wrote:

Your English is terrible and you have no spherical members. The truth is far beyond your grip. Pretender!
That's right, you're pretending to influence people. Give it up!

Dunno know about you, but my member ain't spherical...it's a rod! Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 22 of 30

Jump to: