myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
You idiots
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 137, 138, 139  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
Bard, with your repeated posting of that Alec Baldwin photo, I think that you're catching something from BajaDean. Somehow, once isn't enough.

we poor "swindler" going to McVeigh me...

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
swchandler wrote:
Bard, with your repeated posting of that Alec Baldwin photo, I think that you're catching something from BajaDean. Somehow, once isn't enough.

we poor "swindler" going to McVeigh me...

Like the French revolution, they always eat their own
swchandler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last two responses to my earlier post points to the fact that the truth hurts. I think that thoughtful folks get tired of vacuous repetition.
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not the one I was thinking of, but close enough! Oct '21, from and starring the same people .. no wait, there's a whole collection of them!
https://www.bitchute.com/video/36LGOLN9d8YM/

This story seems to have fooled (or awoken) the entire alternative media community. Shame on many. Even Tucker Carlson ran with it, without nary a mention of Project Veritas' previous attempts (not to mention their nearly always dubious stories)

Here's the dude with the current inside scoop:
https://brianoshea.substack.com/p/who-is-jordon-trishton-walker

Last edited by MikeLaRonde on Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
The last two responses to my earlier post points to the fact that the truth hurts. I think that thoughtful folks get tired of vacuous repetition.

swindler cry me a river...

thoughtful people with brains would just block my posts vs McVeighing.... since they seem to offend ya.

I have the right to my surgical strikes that I have all the rightys here playing the crying game. When they goo off the reservation to McVeigh I get to remind them of what I can post too. Just look at how low they stoop, their party goes with them loving IE the terrorists and pedophiles of the right.

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr Aseem Malhotra

@DrAseemMalhotra

If you’re called an ‘anti-vaxxer’ (an offensive term that should be treated like using racist language) ask them 3 questions

Why are you a corruption denier?

Why are you giving the benefit of the doubt to the pyschopathic entity that is Big Pharma?

What does that make you?
swchandler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The way that I look at it there are two basic categories of folks that chose to avoid Covid19 vaccinations. There are those that elect to pass on getting the shots and keep it to themselves, and there are those that avoid getting the shots that can't resist going crazy about it and spouting a bunch of misinformation and nonsense. The latter folks are anti-vaxxers, and arguably, haters.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
The way that I look at it there are two basic categories of folks that chose to avoid Covid19 vaccinations. There are those that elect to pass on getting the shots and keep it to themselves, and there are those that avoid getting the shots that can't resist going crazy about it and spouting a bunch of misinformation and nonsense. The latter folks are anti-vaxxers, and arguably, haters.

Haters? We want you to live organically and have a long, healthy life.
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's be honest, how do you feel about Anthony Fauci or Bill Gates?

Based on a boatload of past posts, we all know that mlaronde hates both them with a passion, so he definitely rings the bell as a more rabid anti-vaxxer. Sadly, he's not alone in his conclusions. Are you in his group?
SAS

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malibu posted a lie.

That is a fake page. Here is the link to the real one. It does not list ivermectin.

https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/therapies/antivirals-including-antibody-products/

Here is the NIH summary on ivermectin. It concludes “The Panel recommends against the use of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19, except in clinical trials”

https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/therapies/miscellaneous-drugs/ivermectin/

Notice non-guru Malibu’s source was a Facebook post, and he, like idiots do, just believes what he reads on Facebook.

This is why you need to do your own fact checking. Don't be an idiot and just believe what you read online.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 137, 138, 139  Next
Page 38 of 139

Jump to: