myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
You idiots
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 105, 106, 107 ... 137, 138, 139  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blacks for Trump

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cwg1qUJsEe-/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
mac

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From Aidan Vaziri, this morning's Chronicle:

Quote:
As the United States emerges from another summer COVID-19 wave, authorities have a clearer picture of who the coronavirus has affected most in the fourth year of the pandemic.

A study published by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Thursday reveals that older adults — those 65 and above — accounted for 63% of all COVID-related hospitalizations recorded from January to August, even as admissions declined for nearly all other age groups over the same period.

Only 24% of those hospitalized this year were up to date on their coronavirus vaccinations, and the vast majority had two or more underlying health conditions. The 65 and older age group also constituted 61% of intensive care unit admissions and nearly 90% of COVID-19-related deaths.

In the U.S., there are approximately 53 million adults who fall into this age group, amounting to around 16% of the population. Nationally, an average of 155 people are still dying of COVID-related causes every day, the majority of them over 70 and/or immunocompromised.

Despite their higher risk, federal data show only about 43% of adults aged 65 and older received the previous bivalent booster shot, which was available from September 2022 to May of this year. Among those hospitalized, 16% had not received any COVID-19 vaccination at all.

Protection against COVID-19, whether from vaccination or from an earlier infection, wanes over time.

The study’s findings underscore the severity of cases among older adults. Those admitted to hospitals with a positive SARS-CoV-2 test result faced elevated risks of severe outcomes, “including ICU admission, receipt of invasive mechanical ventilation, and in-hospital death,” the study said.

Public health experts caution that although hospitalization rates have recently declined, this winter could bring a surge of new infections. Last month, the CDC recommended that all Americans 6 months and older receive the new COVID-19 vaccine.

To date, more than 1.14 million people in the United States have lost their lives due to COVID-19 since the onset of the pandemic. This figure includes nearly 52,000 Americans who have died this year.

The idiots on this forum--Malibu, slogger, and so forth--are complicit in these deaths. They have searched the internet for paranoid stories--often generated by Russian intelligence--and posted those stories here.

And then there is mrbuggy whip, who has flogged falsehoods about global warming, and attacked me when I suggested that a million people might die from COVID. There are those who can't grasp scientific concepts, or the most basic elements of statistics. There are others who have made their living heating up the planet and spreading lies about it.
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apologies for the Nostradamus like timing! I can't say I was surprised, only shocked.

The almost knee-jerk reaction in the alt media: FALSE FLAG ATTACK. Granted, it's way too soon to be sure of anything, but that very fact should cast some doubt on the WSJ "exclusive".

Seriously, are we supposed to believe that MOSSAD was caught with their pants down, while the Wall Street Journal had the entire thing figured out in less than 48 hours?

1967: Israel attacks the USA, apparently hoping to blame it on Egypt, but possibly just trying to show the US who is really in charge.

2001: USA attacks herself, in clear traitorous collusion with Israel, hoping to blame it on Afghanistan/Iraq/Islamic terrorism.

2023: Israel attacks herself, hoping to blame it on Hamas/Hezbollah/Iran.
mac

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2023 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MikeLaRonde wrote:
Apologies for the Nostradamus like timing! I can't say I was surprised, only shocked.

The almost knee-jerk reaction in the alt media: FALSE FLAG ATTACK. Granted, it's way too soon to be sure of anything, but that very fact should cast some doubt on the WSJ "exclusive".

Seriously, are we supposed to believe that MOSSAD was caught with their pants down, while the Wall Street Journal had the entire thing figured out in less than 48 hours?

1967: Israel attacks the USA, apparently hoping to blame it on Egypt, but possibly just trying to show the US who is really in charge.

2001: USA attacks herself, in clear traitorous collusion with Israel, hoping to blame it on Afghanistan/Iraq/Islamic terrorism.

From one nonsense paranoid theory to another. Sobriety is too much to ask.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Steve...if any Republican candidate gets more than 12% of the black vote, I'll buy you dinner at Mamas....

Despite the 5 months wait to get in, I can gets in ay night. Mama's property borders my home, so I'm going to enjoy my fresh fish, sashimi and Maitais, my friend. They get me in because they make so much noise. 😆

So, are you taking the bet?
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2023 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MikeLaRonde wrote:

Pure insanity dude..
SAS

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People who drink excessively may get dementia. They should see a doctor to check on this. Sometimes vitamins can help.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol-related_dementia
MikeLaRonde

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is never insane to question sanity.

Timeline item 2023 may be news to me, but apparently not to some hardcore researchers. This was written shortly after the May 2021 flareup:

https://burningblogger.com/2021/05/20/why-israel-created-hamas-and-the-fall-of-the-palestinian-movement/

It makes adequate sense to me. In the proverbial shell: HAMAS is to Israel, as what ISIS is/was to the USA's annexed middle east territories: a contrived and controlled enemy. Arafat and the PLO just weren't "evil" enough, eh?

Oh and how in the world did HAMAS amass the firepower to pull this off, all the while being supposedly locked inside the world's largest prison? Well, how does BLM get the means to do what they do in the USA, especially in heavily gun-controlled areas?

This just in: BLM supports HAMAS. Shocking? The left-wing loonies must be in pure "Error! Error! Non-Sequitor" mode. But to me, it makes sense ... birds of a feather in mutual empathy!

boggsman1 wrote:

Pure insanity dude..

MikeLaRonde wrote:

cgoudie1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mike,

Iran gives them most of their weapons.

What's unfortunate is that Ismail Haniyeh doesn't really speak for the
Palestinian population but the Palestinian people suffer for what
HAMAS does.

-Craig

MikeLaRonde wrote:
It is never insane to question sanity.

Oh and how in the world did HAMAS amass the firepower to pull this off, all the while being supposedly locked inside the world's largest prison? Well, how does BLM get the means to do what they do in the USA, especially in heavily gun-controlled areas?

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Facts
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 105, 106, 107 ... 137, 138, 139  Next
Page 106 of 139

Jump to: