myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Mac and Dean still real-assholes years later
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Still-Waters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
In the name of sanity, and to quote the great Steve Bannon, can we kill this thread in the cradle?

I’m taking bets that real-bigot doesn’t tell you that you want to take away his freedom of speech. I hear you’re a betting man Boggsman. He won’t because that’s how bigots roll.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're right about that ... I do enjoy a good wager from time to time ... But , I'm pretty sure I'm not infringing on anyone's free speech .. The data would suggest otherwise ...
Still-Waters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
You're right about that ... I do enjoy a good wager from time to time ... But , I'm pretty sure I'm not infringing on anyone's free speech .. The data would suggest otherwise ...

Of course not, no one else lives in Deans delusional world other than Dean.
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still-Waters wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
In the name of sanity, and to quote the great Steve Bannon, can we kill this thread in the cradle?

I’m taking bets that real-bigot doesn’t tell you that you want to take away his freedom of speech. I hear you’re a betting man Boggsman. He won’t because that’s how bigots roll.

yes admit it your purpose is to silence me... child rapist party lover that you are.

admit it the only reason you publicly post identifying information is to harm and or silence them when you were told the potential danger you put people in. You agree that right-wingers do threaten as your pedophile leader does in posting about witnesses and court personnel that he intends his base like you to do harm. And harm is attempted by your base you are trying to reach.

Again I have a good friend murdered in cold blood for no reason other than he was walking out of a gay bar... by one of yours that you are reaching out to. As I mentioned in the Los Vegas Review forums that right-wingers on there following and publicly identifying the liberals and right wingers were armed in doing drive-bys of liberals homes that posted on that forum.

BTW the below does not even scratch the reality but at least they tried to quantify it. again they need the exponential numbers for McVeighing. does jan 6 with some 100s convictions count to a thousand charged?

https://www.journalofdemocracy.org/articles/the-rise-of-political-violence-in-the-united-states/
coboardhead

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RealHuman

Have you considers that stillwaters is a Canadian? and not a Trumpie!
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
RealHuman

ya, but he is attacking those who oppose the pedophile, classic russian disinformation?

Hence maybe just is an enabler, or maybe one of those East block fake families sent by russia to infiltrate the USA via Canada in the 60s. A Canadian guy disappeared from this forum when I made a thread about those infiltrator's families sent to Canada to then get into the USA, could be the handlers did not like that that cell was outed? Have you watched that series I think was called the American? A docudrama about it that many intelligence people have noted how accurate it is. BTW I think it was the FBI guy trump hated and hates that was the person that broke that russian intelligence group. Note that Canadian who posted back then family roots were from communist Germany to Canada. How many of those infiltrators never made it to the USA?

Note I did profile the anthrax mailer and got into a debate with the FBI profiler about it when he was on TV telling us the terrorist was not a domestic one, was from abroad. I actually contacted him and he did debate me. He claimed that it could not be a domestic right-winger terrorist because he mailed one to Fux owners New York Post. I argued with him that right wingers are so stupid that say some 90% of the right wing would not know Murdoch owned that media. Because this FBI profiler did not believe me months were wasted till that finally did determine it was a domestic right wing terrorist.

https://www.fbi.gov/history/famous-cases/amerithrax-or-anthrax-investigation

Also I profiled a paid right winger to post on the right wing owned largest media in all Nevada, the Vegas review journal. He finally admitted it to me right before the forum was closed down. I knew it because he was a cut and paste guy and never ever would debate my counters to his right wing talking points he was paid to post. He posted under the name DonB, when I would cause him of being a paid shill he would never respond too. He was never attacking anyone, just posting the RNC talking points. Which because he was being paid by that paper would have legal liability if he lied so he just would not respond if he was a paid shrill, he was not a troll. But you could tell his right-wing handlers were in charge,
The way he admitted to me was we were all saying byes at the end, and I said time to come clean to him, and he replied by saying to me that " you were the smart one on this forum" to that effect.

Last edited by real-human on Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
cgoudie1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You meant the Las Vegas Review forums, yes? You know, for those
of us who might like to reference check.

-Craig

real-human wrote:
As I Mentioned in the Los Vegas Review forums that right-wingers on there following and publicly identifying the liberals and right wingers were armed in doing drive-bys of liberals homes that posted on that forum.
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cgoudie1 wrote:
You meant the Las Vegas Review forums, yes? You know, for those
of us who might like to reference check.

-Craig

real-human wrote:
As I Mentioned in the Los Vegas Review forums that right-wingers on there following and publicly identifying the liberals and right wingers were armed in doing drive-bys of liberals homes that posted on that forum.

Was closed down and they disappeared the Las Vegas Review Journal forums owned by Stevens Media, another trust fund kid-owning media. Yep, and was in contact with one of the liberals on that site just a few months ago.

If one of the right-wingers had significant money would be willing to make a huge bet on these issues. I use to challenge one, maybe more of the right-wingers on that forum a lawyer to bet me "when I had over a million assets in real estate plus in my bank account" to prove me wrong on my statements. He never took me up on it, I would say assets vs your assets all the time. Friggen cowards would never take me up on it. Now willing to go up to 2-3 million in assets to assets.

Still-Waters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
RealHuman

The question should be, “ have you considered that everyone doesn’t have “black or white” thinking, catastrophize EVERYTHING, doesn’t see everyone according to their political ideologies, and doesn’t seek discord in EVERYTHING EVERYDAY, or parrot the same nonsense over and over and over again?” (All hallmarks of mental instability)
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still-Waters wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
RealHuman

The question should be, “ have you considered that everyone doesn’t have “black or white” thinking, catastrophize EVERYTHING, doesn’t see everyone according to their political ideologies, and doesn’t seek discord in EVERYTHING EVERYDAY, or parrot the same nonsense over and over and over again?” (All hallmarks of mental instability)

and you can not even debate a single post to your shade of nothing out there. You and just play the right wing crying game that the media is liberal and you are such victims... when you can not even show me the media is liberal, well Fux, number one in Cable news, fr what 20 years, Fux owners owns the largest paper in the USA the wall street journal, to date not one single liberal has ever had a national talk radio show, and ABC and so on plaster right wing radio talk shows with not a single liberal one nationwide. Fux has its own political TV network.

So again I demonstrated if there was a liberal media they would put front pages like I have here that right-wingers would cut and run from because that are so thoughouly beaten up by me a dyslexic.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 9 of 13

Jump to: