myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Biden needs to offer pardons to anyone who helps him win

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:17 pm    Post subject: Biden needs to offer pardons to anyone who helps him win Reply with quote

This is what I think the dems need to do right now.
Quote:
Binden needs to immediately send to the supreme court a request for an immediate ruling if he can do the following.....

offer pardons to anyone who helps him win the election by any means.

If you as a liberal defend your right to vote using the second amendment you will be pardoned. If you as a liberal are forced to stand on a line to vote you may use your second amendment right to rectify the situation. If you as a liberal go inspect a right wing polling place and they question you you may use your second amendment right to protect yourself and you will be pardoned. You as a liberal can go to right wing polling places with armor, assault and automatic weapons drawn. You may stand your ground and will be pardoned for such.

Only then the right wing including Supreme court will finally understand when the offer is made.

He needs to say that if someone can figure out how to stop the right wing supreme court from breaking laws and are not above the law, and here is the right wing supreme court justices address.... and then say I will pardon anyone who can make sure they stop their right wing corruption.

We need people to stop the maga ultra right elected officials from state level to federal get out there and protest you will be pardoned if arrested. you will be heros...

and if you do not succeed soon, seal team 6 will be put into action.

Trump has said and the right agree, I as president can do anything I want, and until they rule that is not true and the ultra right agree with it pardons will be issued for liberals who use their second amendment rights to defend democracy.

In fact as of today every liberal I personally know that the right has began investigations on are pardoned. An any right wing gov or attorney general who violate this, seal team 6 will be visiting.

I would expect the supreme court ruling as fast as their ruling to anoint Bush as president.

this is a no brainer to shut Trump and his corrupt moraless dumb as a rock supporters up.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: