myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
the intellect of a wall
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
J64TWB

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:00 pm    Post subject: the intellect of a wall Reply with quote

If I’m a Mexican, I would love a wall. Right now it’s unknown and dangerous place out there in no mans land. Wheres the border? How much longer? Are we going to be seen? We are going to fucking die out here - and when we get close, (wherever the fuck that is), those gringos are going to shoot the fuck out of us. This is insane.

But with a wall, it becomes a city, a destination, a fucking respite. I could drive right out in the desert for 50-100 miles, know exactly where the border is and know I’m going to be safe 1 foot from the fucking USA. I’m thinking invite 5,000 or 10,000 of my friends to come out and check it out. Party! Tell them to bring torches, shovels, ladders, car jacks to bend steel and set up camp. Maybe a procession of food and tents to last a few months, years or decades. 1 foot from the fucking border. Then tell them to spread out for hundreds of miles down the line. Because we are in fucking Mexico, 1 foot from the fucking border. Legally.

Then in the dark of night I would cut hundreds of holes, disguise them like something in a prison breakout movie. So with a flick of the hand, a beam is removed and replaced when you cross. Or a concrete patch is put in place disguised like concrete or any number of a thousand ways to defeat a gold plated fucking wall. Those with higher intellect could use that highly technical invention called “a fucking ladder”. All this goes down in the dead of night. No infrared drones, no laser beams, no alarms, or space age technology anywhere. Just a 3rd century fucking wall. Nothing but 20 billion dollars of wasted concrete (or steel) that now has 10,000 holes in it that have to be monitored, (with drones) repaired and patched! DUH!

Those gringos! We can dig 5 miles underground, come up the drainage pipe and pop up on the 2nd floor of cell 349 and get our guy in the shower. They think a fucking wall is going to stop us?

In Matty’s mind it’s “moats and walls” because, well, his dear leader says so. Matty’s a primitive type of guy.

I tell you what. If Trump can stage his propaganda event scheduled for tomorrow on the border and somehow have some group of terrorists run by and photobomb him, I’ll laugh my head off and give him a wall.

By the way, I’m sure those Texan and Arizona land owners are happy to give up a thousands miles of private land to eminent domain.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:12 pm    Post subject: Re: the intellect of a wall Reply with quote

bluefish1 wrote:
If I’m a Mexican, I would love a wall. Right now it’s unknown and dangerous place out there in no mans land. Wheres the border? How much longer? Are we going to be seen? We are going to fucking die out here - and when we get close, (wherever the fuck that is), those gringos are going to shoot the fuck out of us. This is insane.

But with a wall, it becomes a city, a destination, a fucking respite. I could drive right out in the desert for 50-100 miles, know exactly where the border is and know I’m going to be safe 1 foot from the fucking USA. I’m thinking invite 5,000 or 10,000 of my friends to come out and check it out. Party! Tell them to bring torches, shovels, ladders, car jacks to bend steel and set up camp. Maybe a procession of food and tents to last a few months, years or decades. 1 foot from the fucking border. Then tell them to spread out for hundreds of miles down the line. Because we are in fucking Mexico, 1 foot from the fucking border. Legally.

Then in the dark of night I would cut hundreds of holes, disguise them like something in a prison breakout movie. So with a flick of the hand, a beam is removed and replaced when you cross. Or a concrete patch is put in place disguised like concrete or any number of a thousand ways to defeat a gold plated fucking wall. Those with higher intellect could use that highly technical invention called “a fucking ladder”. All this goes down in the dead of night. No infrared drones, no laser beams, no alarms, or space age technology anywhere. Just a 3rd century fucking wall. Nothing but 20 billion dollars of wasted concrete (or steel) that now has 10,000 holes in it that have to be monitored, (with drones) repaired and patched! DUH!

Those gringos! We can dig 5 miles underground, come up the drainage pipe and pop up on the 2nd floor of cell 349 and get our guy in the shower. They think a fucking wall is going to stop us?

In Matty’s mind it’s “moats and walls” because, well, his dear leader says so. Matty’s a primitive type of guy.

I tell you what. If Trump can stage his propaganda event scheduled for tomorrow on the border and somehow have some group of terrorists run by and photobomb him, I’ll laugh my head off and give him a wall.

By the way, I’m sure those Texan and Arizona land owners are happy to give up a thousands miles of private land to eminent domain.

Dude where do you get your weed???? you're a freaking airhead.

Maybe you can tell me , because not one of the other libtards here has an answer. WHY WAS NO ONE IN SAN DIEGO INSISTING THEIR HIGHLY AFFECTIVE WALL BE TAKEN DOWN????

How many liberals live in San Diego..couple million??

Walls work shithead, they slow people down and make the process much harder.

let's take walls around prisons, airports, military bases, and countless other application down......because they don't work....right MORON???
mac

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trump couldn’t hire enough competent people to spend the $1.6 billion he had. Much less to put together a rational argument that would convince Congress to give me billions more. In the meantime, Trumpists ignore facts. Just a few.

1. Much of the border is in the valley of the Rio Grande, where a wall would exacerbate flooding—and then be washed away. No problem, eh?

2. Congress members who represent the districts where new wall segments would be built—9 of them—all oppose funding for the wall.

3. Then there is the Santa Ana wildlife refuge—a Federal refuge threatened by the wall. Guarantees a set of lawsuits.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trumps-border-wall-every-congressperson-along-southern-border-opposes-border-wall-funding-2019-1-8/

The good news for those of us who would rather see money spent on things that are effective is that the right wing has elected a man without even the most basic of social or political skills. He has backed himself into a corner and is losing it.

But what would you expect from a cheesy developer with an inferiority complex.
J64TWB

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matty’s response. “But this one goes to eleven”.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is tooo much... never give up... 2004

watch this clip.....

Quote:

Oh man, once Trump gets his wall he better hope no one shows Mexico this old video we found.

https://twitter.com/TheDailyShow/status/1083169537263054849?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1083169537263054849&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailykos.com%2Fstory%2F2019%2F1%2F9%2F1824931%2F--Never-Give-Up-If-There-s-a-Concrete-Wall-Get-To-the-Other-Side-Philosophy-of-Donald-Trump

mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Trump couldn’t hire enough competent people to spend the $1.6 billion he had. Much less to put together a rational argument that would convince Congress to give me billions more. In the meantime, Trumpists ignore facts. Just a few.

1. Much of the border is in the valley of the Rio Grande, where a wall would exacerbate flooding—and then be washed away. No problem, eh?

2. Congress members who represent the districts where new wall segments would be built—9 of them—all oppose funding for the wall.

3. Then there is the Santa Ana wildlife refuge—a Federal refuge threatened by the wall. Guarantees a set of lawsuits.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trumps-border-wall-every-congressperson-along-southern-border-opposes-border-wall-funding-2019-1-8/

The good news for those of us who would rather see money spent on things that are effective is that the right wing has elected a man without even the most basic of social or political skills. He has backed himself into a corner and is losing it.

But what would you expect from a cheesy developer with an inferiority complex.

They all agree with a virtual wall , but a not physical wall????

Scumbag Trump haters and one lowlife rino...yawn!!

Bottom line, Walls work, always have always will..That's why they are used with HIGH success around the world. This is about denying Trump a campaign promise and dems wish for open borders..nothing else

Trump will get more money to build more wall....100% guarantee
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bluefish1 wrote:
Matty’s response. “But this one goes to eleven”.

Dude seriously, how many beers did you drink before you wrote that pathetically stupid post?????????????/
isobars

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The intellect of a wall apparently exceeds the combined intellect (and honesty) of the Chuckie/Nancy comedy team. They insist upon a wall right alongside Obama, then vote for a wall -- even partially funding one -- but when Trump says "Let's Do It" and cuts his price dramatically and his configuration significantly and invites discussion on it, they refuse to even debate it, let alone compromise one iota ... nothing but a big, hollow "NO!" They prove once again that they are far more concerned about the imagined rights of mobs storming our borders than about U.S. citizens' REAL rights. They are two of the most disgusting, pseudo-human, POS in the entire country.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
The intellect of a wall apparently exceeds the combined intellect (and honesty) of the Chuckie/Nancy comedy team. They insist upon a wall right alongside Obama, then vote for a wall -- even partially funding one -- but when Trump says "Let's Do It" and cuts his price dramatically and his configuration significantly and invites discussion on it, they refuse to even debate it, let alone compromise one iota ... nothing but a big, hollow "NO!" They prove once again that they are far more concerned about the imagined rights of mobs storming our borders than about U.S. citizens' REAL rights. They are two of the most disgusting, pseudo-human, POS in the entire country.

Come on ISO, don't you know this is a MANUFACTURED crisis?????????

Omama called it a CRISIS in 2014... imagine that?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/columnists/media-had-no-problem-calling-it-a-border-crisis-in-2014-under-obama
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It works well....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 1 of 26

Jump to: