myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Lets follow the money.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 45, 46, 47  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Canuckmachuck wrote:
Imagine that, with all your self-proclaimed intelligence you couldn't have avoided such a mess. I've found those who never have to make excuses, never do anything that needs excusing. Ah ha, wink wink, I believe you were the victim.

yep you moron we know you are about as stupid as they come....

sometimes events work out, and I walked with 7 figures which in all likelihood would have received 1/10 if I would have followed their path. So my intelligence paid off very well. Not that I followed them to know what hapened to any degree, but appears all of them ended out without a cent a few years down the road losing everything.. I would have lost everything myself with them. So seems the path i took was the better path. And as I said hope one of my ventures finds funding and would hire the former president to run the show.

Once again you have to date not been able to debate any of the facts- points i make in any thread, you are just one stupid troll who can not take it and debate like a human, to me you are definitely a sick person as I profiled from the get go. How did I know you would stalk me because you can not debate one issue. because you are just so friggen stupid as I have said.

hey little troll still think the ADL is a hate group. That theory of yours really shows you are one wacko... Go post your freaken wierdo idiotic concepts there and stalk a few there.. anytime you want to go post there tell me and I will join in.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

baja-human wrote:

sometimes events work out, and I walked with 7 figures which in all likelihood would have received 1/10 if I would have followed their path. So my intelligence paid off very well. Not that I followed them to know what hapened to any degree, but appears all of them ended out without a cent a few years down the road losing everything.. I would have lost everything myself with them. So seems the path i took was the better path.

Some people, and obviously you, are conniving, manipulative, and self centered to the extent that they are unable to recognize their faults, but would rather justify their actions, and rationalize "it's due to their superior intelligence." You should audition for "Survivor" where those types get their pay day there too, in the world where the biggest jerk wins. They like to convince themselves, justify, and spin that they were just smarter than everyone too.
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Canuckmachuck wrote:

Some people, and obviously you, are conniving, manipulative, and self centered to the extent that they are unable to recognize their faults, but would rather justify their actions, and rationalize "it's due to their superior intelligence." You should audition for "Survivor" where those types get their pay day there too, in the world where the biggest jerk wins. They like to convince themselves, justify, and spin that they were just smarter than everyone too.

again from a troll who is a flunky of everything intellectual.... his brag is he has a relative with a high degree that does not make as much money as he does. (gee do you realize sex trade traffickers make more money than you) as I have told you I do not take advice from idiots who have never accomplished academically. I do not respect anything you have to say that is not backed up... which you do not do. again you were a brain flunky from the get go. I would not go to the guy who flunked out of grade school for advice much less brain surgery... these are points that are so way past your ability it is laughable if it was not true. As I figured from your stupid/ignorant posts that have no foundation/link.. No one will ever hire you for your ability to use math logic.... I have told you that before. So why would anyone ever listen to your so called unsubstantiated opinions formed.

If I want some construction done maybe I would ask you, but down here in Mexico you are not even qualified to work a hammer for hire. By the way your insults of my handicap are also pathological, your insults to my father are also pathological, and your happiness that I might have had damage from a hurricane are also pathological from what I can see.

As I said I believe you are sick and a danger to people, I profiled you so accurately that you could not handle the truth of what I posted that you had to what I believe stalk, harass me and invade my personal space and such because you are too stupid to debate the subject. again what right do you have in tracking me down to where I live, soliciting information on me without my permission. You are one of the sickest individuals I have ever encountered.

What would you do if a unknown person stalked, harassed, gathered information where your daughter lived. Because she posted facts on a board about he political beliefs and wanted to be anonymous and safe from wackos.

For the record too, there are people on this board that are smarter than I, have seen many great posts... I just know I am smarter than you and the right wingers on this board from what I have seen...

swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread is lost in senseless insults exchanged between bajaDean and reinerehlers, now baja-human and Canuckmachuck. The names have changed, but unfortunately, very little else.
uwindsurf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
This thread is lost in senseless insults exchanged between bajaDean and reinerehlers, now baja-human and Canuckmachuck. The names have changed, but unfortunately, very little else.

Sadly, I have to agree. What's with all of the recent name changes?
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been wondering about that too. Maybe it's like putting on a fresh outfit or style. You've been known for a changing avatar, but I think that the name change is a different thing. In real life, would you elect to change your given name?
jp5

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we were in a bar those two would be asked to "take it outside".
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:

thats how trolls and right wingers work to derail threads, they have nothing to intelligently say so they derail them.

to others questions,,
Saw that he was able to change his name on one of my posts, had never seen that on a forum before.

So checked and this one does allow it, very simple. and in light of how one was able to start his stalking/gathering personal info I have decided and would appreciate removing my name by all in the future. I would prefer to not have the sickos find and gather personal info about me. If they can not debate the issues with facts data I do not want them stalking me as right wingers do.

And once again to prove how sick this troll is, again he starts it and I do not allow the McVeigh wanta bees to get away with their hate without responding when they start, else it encourages them to delusionaly think their hate is accepted as what people are allowed. If any of you can find a where I start it in the last 20-80 episodes of this troll please show me.

Till then expect I will always respond to the McVeigh, KKK types, Skin head, church shooters, Eric Rudolf right wing haters. Think if McVeigh would have had people telling his thought processes were wrong vs encouraged by his base. As I have said have had a KKK member bring out a gun before because I would not back down on telling right wing hate racist is not appropriate..

I have offered to have a intermediary get involved here with the moron, and offer again that if it is found he overstepped ethical grounds by going after personal information/what I believe is stalking he never post here again and if I did the same, but he is not willing to accept that. Even suggested to use a minister or similar down here be the decider. He claims to be a person of some faith, and again i have no problem using a minister or priest of any religion to be the decider. It would make my day if he agreed.

Last edited by real-human on Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
coboardhead

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jpbassman wrote:

Too childish. They would probably get "carded" and thrown out. But, what do I know, I cannot actually make it all the way through one of Baja's posts...not smart enough...makes me dizzy.
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
jpbassman wrote:

Too childish. They would probably get "carded" and thrown out. But, what do I know, I cannot actually make it all the way through one of Baja's posts...not smart enough...makes me dizzy.

did you say something of importance? speaking of childish...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 45, 46, 47  Next
Page 2 of 47

Jump to: